Betterdry for Daytime Wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dork

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

I was just curious if you would recommend Betterdry for wearing during the day? I wear for comfort, so I don't really plan on testing the incredible capacity these seem to have. Would a dry Betterdry be obvious under clothing?

If you're wearing spandex, of course! It all depends on what you are wearing. They do tend to be thicker and wetter the thicker.

The problem comes in that if youre around people that know you well they may ask how you gained 10 pounds so quickly. Otherwise they probably won't notice or care at all. Even if you are sopping wet and the size of the Goodyear blimp when you are normally around the size of a poodle.
Most people do not pay enough attention to notice if you turned green. It just depends on the people.

Honestly, if you have the tiny butt. Some chicks may or may not like it. My wife not knowing I was wearing, one day, asked how I'd managed to get such a "cute butt."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I wear Crinklz day and night. And nobody at my work has noticed. Though I also make sure to wear pants that are loose enough to accomodate the diaper swelling. I also slowly increased the thickness of my diapers too.

Bladderbrain is right though, it's more the difference of what you normally wear that people are more likely to notice. When dry though, they are not all that incredibly huge/thick. Honestly though, if you don't use the diaper then it doesn't make much sense to go with betterdry.

Yes, highly recommended, I wear them out and about all the time. They are not easy to conceal completely, no nappy of that thickness is, and in theory if someone looks closely they will probably notice that you are wearing a nappy. But I wear them under jeans all the time and no-one cares. They are favourite for situations where I will have high fluid intake or limited opportunities for changing, or if I am expecting to need a BM (because of the excellent inner leakguards).

If you are not really planning to use them heavily then I suppose it is a trade-off between the particular fit and feel of the Betterdry and being semi-noticeable. For me any negatives are outweighed by the confidence and convenience that only a high-performance nappy can offer.

Thanks for the info! I think I'll at least pick up a bag of them to try. I tend to agree with the notion that nobody will really pay too close of attention to notice, but I don't want to be too obvious.

Anyway, thanks again!

I have worn betterdry during the day many times, I recommend just wearing pants that are a little loose and made of a thicker material like jeans. Those types of pants can hide almost any diapers really, including much thicker ones like dry 24/7 or the ABU 4 tape diapers like simple or space. No one is going to be looking that close, and honestly I figure if someone is staring that hard at my crotch or butt to notice if I am wearing a diaper, maybe they deserve to see something, LOL.

I've worn them many time under jeans during the day out and about and nobody has noticed.

A onesie or bodystocking will help keep it tight and less visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back