Throwing away underwear

Status
Not open for further replies.
ST50 said:
I found all my normal underwear in the rag bin one day. My wife just said well you might as well clean your motor bike with them as you will never be wearing them again will you.

So do you sit in your garage cleaning your bike in just your diaper now?
I enjoy giving a good showing when cleaning my motorbike, sometimes I even roll the bike outside to wash it, and me in only a diaper and T-shirt.
Have to remind the neighbors that I’m still wearing diapers.

Confession, I still have underwear, but I specifically buy them a size-up from what I would have 'normally' worn and I use them as diaper covers. They all have such cute prints on them. :3

Ehorton said:
Thank you for all the support. It’s a huge step for sure. It’s a crazy feeling when I think about the rest of my life in diapers but oh well. It could be worse. I could be blind, deaf, not be able to walk. So I’m fortunate and thankful for my health.

We had a wonderful member who use to be quite active here lost both of her legs in childhood do to the same destructive infection that gave her no control whatsoever. Despite that she remained up beat until very recently when an unrelated condition ended up leaving her going septic and losing both her hands. I just take from that sad story always count the blessings you do have because things can be a lot worse :(

CuddleWoozle said:
Confession, I still have underwear, but I specifically buy them a size-up from what I would have 'normally' worn and I use them as diaper covers. They all have such cute prints on them. :3

One reason I still have my boxers is that they still fit well over my diapers and they have fun prints. As an example, my Ninja Turtles boxers or any of my other superhero ones are still quite little-appropriate.

They also add a bit of stealthiness since I'm 24/7.

I still wear boxers over the top of my nappy, I suppose it's force of habit been IC for about and wearing for about 12 years now, aalthough don't bother at night that's either in just a t- shirt and nappy or t- shirt, nappy and pyjama bottoms

I still wear underwear cause it holds the diaper proper on my body.Thats a way i think to avoid embarashing leaks .

Good for you. Like some others have said, I wear stretchy undies to hold up my pull-ups. I move around a lot and once wet the pull-ups become falldowns

I keep a few pairs of boxer shorts around for certain occasions, but generally don't wear them. Most all tape-up plastic-backed diapers hold themselves up pretty well and avoid sag, and the northshore supremes aren't too crinkly or bulky to need anything over them (even with relatively thin shorts). I do keep my old boxer shorts for situations where I might have to take my pants down such as being measured for new pants, at a doctor's appointment, or the new thing is my gym gives me free (well, included in monthly price obviously) massages once a month. I'll schedule them in the morning, double-void after I wake up, ensure I don't drink anything until after the massage, and this seems to do the trick (I know, I know, dehydrating yourself is bad - especially when a massage is involved).

My mom was cleaning out the attic yesterday, and found several pairs of my old cloth training pants that I wore in my early 20's. I told her not to throw them away, because I might still be able to use them in combination with my diapers and plastic pants that I wear now. So I just put them in my underwear drawer next to my plastic pants.

I took a 10-day vacation recently and left my underwear at home and used a variety of pull up diapers instead. It made the return trip lighter.

I have not had underpants in my wardrobe for almost 30 years.

Congratulations on being diaper dependent for over 14 years. Does this mean you use the diapers all the time for #1, #2 and #3? Please advise.

mark58 said:
Congratulations on being diaper dependent for over 14 years. Does this mean you use the diapers all the time for #1, #2 and #3? Please advise.

I have urine retention causing incontinence so yes I use diapers for number 1. I suffered serious constipation issues and bowel incontinence as a a child. I try and not do number 2 in my diapers but unfortunately sometimes cannot make it to the restroom and it results in accidents.

My goal is to get to this point some day. I'm not there yet. I still try to wear undies some days. But I know I can get there one day.

I actually re-bought some underwear, since I threw every one out several years ago. Underwear over my diaper is great in helping keeping the diaper snug and with a pair of waterproof pants over, underwear can actually absorb those small diaper leaks which otherwise would have resulted in a tell tale wet spot on my pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back