Finding it hard to wet

Status
Not open for further replies.

yfront

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
After a few weeks of not wearing, I'm diapered again. But when I'm wearing a diaper, even though my bladder tells me it's time to wet, it's like my head is telling me I mustn't. Yesterday I thought I was going to wet, but ejaculated instead, even though I didn't have an erection, and I don't really experience diaper wearing as a sexual thing (the feeling I have when I'm wearing is totally different from when I am sexually excited). What's happening? I suspect it's do do with being tense (I am having a stressful time at the moment). What can I do?

it's just a mental thing, you need to get back into the habit is all.
I thought I was going to wet, but ejaculated instead,

I guess that was just your body's way of saying "Surprise!" :laugh:

(well, you wanted a wet diaper, and you got one, right?)

Thank you, that's good advice. I think I just need to relax much more, and enjoy the feeling of wearing and using a diaper without trying to do stressful everyday stuff at the same time.

yfront said:
After a few weeks of not wearing, I'm diapered again. But when I'm wearing a diaper, even though my bladder tells me it's time to wet, it's like my head is telling me I mustn't. Yesterday I thought I was going to wet, but ejaculated instead, even though I didn't have an erection, and I don't really experience diaper wearing as a sexual thing (the feeling I have when I'm wearing is totally different from when I am sexually excited). What's happening? I suspect it's do do with being tense (I am having a stressful time at the moment). What can I do?
Persistance is key but I still find it very hard, even when I’m desperate. That’s why I prefer messing because it takes minimal mental effort and the act of pushing often opens the floodgates too. I was also very surprised when I found out (while wearing, which is a totally sexual thing for me) that it is possible to orgasm without an erection!

When desperate is worst, because it's like the potty-training policeman in your head is telling you that, however much it hurts to keep holding it in, wetting yourself is the worst thing ever.

Yes that’s true. But I just can’t seem to achieve what I often read on here, which is a steady trickle over hours leading to a very soggy, warm nappy. Whereas I find if I can overcome the initial resistance when I’m desperate I can keep going without too much effort. I came very very close to wetting my pants last weekend when I was on the bus; I don’t have any continence issues at all and I haven’t had a wetting accident since I was a young boy but I’d been drinking coffee while I was waiting for the bus. I was fine when I got on but by the time it got to my stop I was really really bursting, even standing up to get off the bus was painful and I had to go behind some bushes at the bus stop as soon as it had driven away. I really wish I’d been wearing a nappy that afternoon because it would have saved a lot of pain and mental torture.

Well, I thought I'd got the relax/trickle technique right, about a month ago, but it seems I've lost it. Perhaps because I went through a brief phase a couple of weeks ago of trying to suppress my DL self. A sort of mini purge if you like.

Wait you had an orgasm without being erect? Were you uh trying to make that happen?

When I’ve had it happen I was trying, yes. I won’t go into to much detail here incase it’s not allowed but it just involves stimulating the er.. equipment while it’s soft and pointing down in my nappy. As I say, it was a shock the first time it happened but I have since read it is physically possible if not especially well known aboit. I also occasionally ejaculate while having a poo, which I think is due to the prostate being stimulated when pushing.

Also on the main topic for the OP wetting as you want just takes practice. If you want to when you feel the need to go, just try and relax. If you have to stand in front of a toilet or whatever just relax and practice.

practice, practice, practice, don't try to rush it you will find that trying to hard is the worst thing to do to get where you can just go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back