Enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
Thanks for all the fish etc

However I cannot continue been a member of this forum when the mods allow makena43, to continue his trolling of the community.

Some really great folk here, but ....

Take a look at the mods profiles, and the ages they claim to be, then look at the join date of the same member.

The Mockery has gone far enough.

I often find makena43's posts quite annoying and hard to read too but I wouldn't call him a troll. I have no reason to suspect he is anything other than what he says he is, which is a mentally challenged man living in Hawaii. I don't think he is engaging in some sort of elaborate ruse or deception, or that he is even capable of pulling one off. He clearly has some sort of intellectual disability. I'm not sure why so many people here either cannot see that or avoid mentioning it. As a support community we should have some understanding and tolerance (within reason) of members like makena43 who, to put it politely, are not playing with a full deck of cards upstairs.

Hey. By talking stink about a member is how you get ban. So its your choice

I'm not sure what big secret you have discovered with staff. All I see is that some were under 18 when they joined, which is not at all uncommon for members who joined when teens under 18 were welcomed as members.

On the matter of trolling, I don't think that's what's happening here but I concede it's possible. In any event staff is clearly aware of the situation, and have taken steps in the recent past to try to improve things and I expect those efforts to continue.

To be honest, I doubt he is trolling, he just seems to have some difficulty with spelling and what not. He might have some difficulties with things, so it's best not to pick at him and accuse him of things like being a troll when infact he most likely isn't.

aleakyboomboom said:

However I cannot continue been a member of this forum when the mods allow makena43, to continue his trolling of the community.

Take a look at the mods profiles, and the ages they claim to be, then look at the join date of the same member.

Sadly I’m in total agreement with you. I like many have tried to be supportive to him then the disrespectful rubbish, repetitive attention seeking behaviour continues. Just recently I thought I would try and understand him and help again.
I also call for Moderators to remove Makena43 before there’s no one left. Those of you that think we are too harsh I suggest you look through his post history. This goes well beyond learning difficulties etc.
Makena43 you are a disrespectful user of people to satisfy your own attention needs. Often completely inappropriate. You have out stayed your welcome which is a hard thing to do in this supportive group but you succeeded. See ya Pal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aleakyboomboom said:

I agree with you! BTW If enough of us band together he or she can be tossed! Don't go ...

Enough is right, albeit not in the way you intended it.

Makena has a learning disability - that's why it seems like he's ignoring advice and repeating the same questions. Yes, communication is and will be frustrating - I understand that. Yet we're a support community, and therefore, some tolerance for those less capable ought to be expected. If you're unwilling to parse his posts, there's nothing wrong with skipping past his threads.

However, all of this public whining? It needs to stop. If you're incapable of being a mature adult and skipping over his threads, put him on your ignore list : https://www.adisc.org/forum/profile.php?do=ignorelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back