Nappys and exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pianist

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi I am new to wearing nappies and only got my first few packs (Tena slip maxi pe + abena m4 pe). I have worn quite a decent amount, including in public. In my mock exams I needed to leave half way through every exam to pee and I already struggle with timing. I am wondering if wearing nappies is a good idea for the real thing and if so what would some good nappies be for the job,
Thanks

In this case I think you should wear and I would try to start wearing sooner rather than later for some exams. The reason I suggest this is that if you are not used to wearing during exams, you may loose concentration - that is the diapers may be a distraction and that is something you do not want to do during an exam.

What BabyDenise said. I think you'll find great comfort and security wearing your diapers during an exam, which will allow you to really focus on the material and not be distracted during the exam.

These guys are right. I also can't sit through an entire exam, but it may take a while to get used to. If you've worn for a while, it may be easier. That being said, there's something different when it comes to sitting in a quiet exam room that may make it distracting, or even hard to go. That could be a distraction in and of itself, when you sit there with an urge to go and you can't quite go. Just play it by ear, evaluate, and see if it works. For me it does!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've never worn during exams, I'm much too bashful with regards to wearing a diaper to University for that, I'd be worried about a waistband poking out (I do however wear discretely on occasion out and about if I'm heading to Mommy's or an AB friend's place). That being said, I have in the past worn diapers when I've had to do all night cram sessions and usually if I don't have too much on the go, I'll diaper up and regress before working on a big essay or a major assignment. I find diapers and age regression at these moments serve as pretty effective study aids. Every time I've diapered up and babied out before writing an essay or studying for a test it has worked wonders. I think diapers and being a baby relaxes me to the point that I'm truly rested, laser focussed and ready to tackle my adult business with rigour and efficiency. Last time I wore and regressed before writing a 10-page essay I wound up finishing it in under 3 hours and I scored a perfect grade on it.

So yeah, if you have the confidence to diaper up discretely in a classroom setting I can definitely see the perks, especially during an exam, you certainly wouldn't need to break your concentration to go to the bathroom. Diapers really are great study aids/enhancers :)

I wish i were able to wear during exams to prevent getting up, sadly I never got the chance. maybe in university next time.

If for no other reason than to give you a boost to help during the exams I would say go ahead and do so.

I have found that when I need a bit of a boost, wearing a diaper under my clothes gives me a bit of an edge, more confidence, and in general, I do better in whatever I am working on. Perhaps that seems strange, but it is a real thing.

So, I say go for it!

I wore to my exams when I was in college. I found it helpful but I had also practiced some before wearing to the exams. Some people find it hard to pee while sitting in a quiet public place.

If you don't normally wear and pee in a diaper, you are more lilely to flood them when you do. And flooding a diaper while sitting down can be priblematic for most brands. With this in mind, don't try using cheap or even mid grade diaper like tena or abena. You will definitely want something that can handle a flooding while also sitting down.

I assume that you'll be doing exercises before the exam where you are testing yourself under near exam conditions. Try wearing a nappy when you're doing that, preferably over the same period of time as a real exam paper, and see how it feels. Good luck (with both the nappy and the exam)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back