Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
What good cheap abdl printed diaper you can buy on the market without spending outrages prices for case.

Crinklz, through Northshore.

Will they hold up overnight?

Poohbearboy said:
Will they hold up overnight?

Better than any other diaper out there. Well, not Betterdry. Crinklz is the exact same as Betterdry, but with the prints.

Oh, and cheap and absorbent are polar opposites. If it's a diaper that works really good, then it isn't going to be cheap.

Reactions: satinbottom
I don't mind the cost of it being closet to a $100 but need to work day and night use because of actual bladder problem.

Poohbearboy said:
I don't mind the cost of it being closet to a $100 but need to work day and night use because of actual bladder problem.

Then what you need is NOT a cheap price per diaper. You have to look at it as a cost per day.

Cheap diapers need to be changed much more often. Those extra changes drive up their overall cost. Instead, go with a diaper that has a high per diaper price, but needs very few changes. Overall you will actually spend less money this way.

I personally use one betterdry/crinklz diaper for the late evening and overnight, then a second one for during the day at work. It's changing just often enough to avoid rashes or smells. Best of all, it only costs me about $3 per day. That's the lowest cost per day I've ever had for diapers, and these are premium diapers I can fully trust to not leak.

Ok thank you.

Foxroxsox said:
Crinklz, through Northshore.

I think I'd have to agree with that. ABDL diapers seem to go for a premium price. The crinklz (at least through NS) are priced more like a "variety option on our standard diaper", rather than a "oh you want that, it's gonna cost you!" unnecessary markup.

Adding print like that has to add a little cost, but it's just the shell (after the R&D is paid for), they just change out a roll in the machine and go, it's not like a huge additional expense every time they make a run of it, maybe another 2 cents per diaper, tops. It's nice to see them "passing the savings" on to their customers rather than gouging us for something novel.

I use depend right now with low cost but seen crinklz and thought would be better and hold up more.

They will absolutely be a better option than Depends.

Crinklzs are awesome, both work and look amazing :)

Crinklz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back