Bittersweet Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

kik91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That moment when you put your last diaper, a delicious Little Paw, and expect to enjoy it to the most!

But, as I said, it's the last one I've got for a while! I wish Premium Diapers weren't so expensive. Guess I'll have to go diaperless for a couple weeks.

My mom offered me to get me some Depends or Wallgreens/CVS brand... but they're not the same...

Thankfully living at home allows me extra money to buy things like trading cards, video games, and good diapers.

Being down to your last really good diaper must suck just about as much as when you are low on cash and need to resort to eating lower quality/prices foods (as much as I like Ramen Noodles form time to time, I wouldnt want them to become my main meals)

It's been a long time since I got low. When I did, I just couldn't make myself use one of the last two I had. I had cloth to cover the gap but I think the idea of not having any in the house was worse than going without.

I hope you'll be able to replenish your stash soon.

I know why the price is high, I just don't know why the price is high. A commodity I guess with a committed captive audience.

One of the main reasons I got myself some cloth diapers, but they do take quite a bit of maintenance. Nice that your Mom is supportive in offering though. Hope you get get some more soon, I think I would wet the bed at this point now that I have actually become quite dependent on them.

Just put on my last SDK. I sure hope my restock gets here soon.

It was the most amazing diaper I've had in forever! Five wettings! At least I made it worthwhile! But now I've run out...

Maybe I should take my Mom's word for it and let her buy me some Depends in the meantime :/

kik91 said:
It was the most amazing diaper I've had in forever! Five wettings! At least I made it worthwhile! But now I've run out...

Maybe I should take my Mom's word for it and let her buy me some Depends in the meantime :/

You won't come close to 5 in any depend. How did she bring that up?

so lucky your mom is supporting of this, I had to argue with my mom just to allow me to have pooh bear pillow cases in storage from when i was younger >.>

Hotdog55 said:
You won't come close to 5 in any depend. How did she bring that up?

I know, Depends suck!! Anyway, ever since she discovered about my ABDL side, she shows her support by sometimes offering to buy me diapers. And when she learned how much Premium diapers costs, she kinda insisted to get me those hahaha

kik91 said:
I know, Depends suck!! Anyway, ever since she discovered about my ABDL side, she shows her support by sometimes offering to buy me diapers. And when she learned how much Premium diapers costs, she kinda insisted to get me those hahaha

Well that's very sweet of her to show her support and be ok with it. A lot of parents would be confused why their kid would ever want to be back in diapers, but I think once a lot of people realize they will have no involvement in diapers they don't really care. I honestly think a lot of parents are scared their kids would honestly want their parents to change them, etc. And I have no idea why. Have never encountered anyone who wanted their parents to even know about their diapers.

Hotdog55 said:
Well that's very sweet of her to show her support and be ok with it. A lot of parents would be confused why their kid would ever want to be back in diapers, but I think once a lot of people realize they will have no involvement in diapers they don't really care. I honestly think a lot of parents are scared their kids would honestly want their parents to change them, etc. And I have no idea why. Have never encountered anyone who wanted their parents to even know about their diapers.

Well, in my case, my parents have know for many years now. They let me wear diapers discreetly around them, and sometimes, if they're in a good mood, they let me wear my sleeper. I've never really paraded around in just a diaper around the household, but they've seen me a couple of times in just a diaper. They don't mind that I suck my thumb around them either.

That being said...

HELL YEAH! The idea of being actually changed by my parents is sooooo awkward!!

kik91 said:
Well, in my case, my parents have know for many years now. They let me wear diapers discreetly around them, and sometimes, if they're in a good mood, they let me wear my sleeper. I've never really paraded around in just a diaper around the household, but they've seen me a couple of times in just a diaper. They don't mind that I suck my thumb around them either.

That being said...

HELL YEAH! The idea of being actually changed by my parents is sooooo awkward!!

Wow well I have to say your parents certainly are very accepting. I'm glad they are.

Hotdog55 said:
Wow well I have to say your parents certainly are very accepting. I'm glad they are.

It's called Unconditional love, bud! Something every parent should have with their child!

kik91 said:

I guess you could layer them and/or use stuffers.

Trevor said:
I guess you could layer them and/or use stuffers.

Yeah, layer is an option. In all honesty, I've never knew how "stuffers" work!

kik91 said:
Yeah, layer is an option. In all honesty, I've never knew how "stuffers" work!

You can do it with a dedicated stuffer product, which usually comes with an adhesive strip to secure it on the inside and is like a mini diaper but porous on both sides to allow flow of fluid. You can also use a baby diaper with the wings ripped off and holes poked or small slits cut in the outer backing. You could use tape to secure it or just let it sit. It seems to stay pretty well most of the time without tape.

kik91 said:
It's called Unconditional love, bud! Something every parent should have with their child!

Problem is the definition differs. sometimes the best thing for someone isn't to go along with their choices. My parents love me, (didn't kick me out or take my stuff). But my mom is very against me being ab because she is worried it will hold me back, and be a problem if people ever found out.

LilByte said:
Problem is the definition differs. sometimes the best thing for someone isn't to go along with their choices. My parents love me, (didn't kick me out or take my stuff). But my mom is very against me being ab because she is worried it will hold me back, and be a problem if people ever found out.

I'm not saying that unconditional love means "go along with their choices". It means "doing the best for them.". In my case, my parents talked to my therapist, who was told them that being an ABDL wasn't my choice and could never be reversed or taken away. So instead of letting become a repression that leads to obsession, they let me "blow off some steam."

I occasionally have to wear less that stellar diapers when--due to our poor planning--I run out of my main diapers but I'm a 24/7 IC.

I tried the Depends and I liked that they were plastic but they seemed tiny on me--like a diaper crossed with jocky shorts and I did choose what should have been the right size for me. I could put up with it except that those were some of the worst tapes I ran across. I ended up applying my own tape to hold them together and for a store-bought diaper, they were OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back