Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Here soon I'll be getting opening to buy more diapers and get them into the house without a problem. But...... I'm wondering if it's worth it. I'm trying to save money move out. I have almost a 1/3 of what I need. I thought I should get some opinions on this. Would it be worth getting a case or maybe half a case at the cost of what I'm trying to do?

If you are going to need to move out it is better to save and move out as soon as possible.

If however you don't have a bad situation going on and it is comfortable and you won't possibly get thrown out or anything extreme like that it might not be bad to indulge your ABDL side.

It is really up to you, you should know if it's even remotely possible that you could be kicked out if people discovered that side of you and/or diapers.

Diapers are always significantly cheaper when ordered by the case.

bambinod said:
Diapers are always significantly cheaper when ordered by the case.

Yes, if they are going to order the diapers.

But they are having a dilemma of if they should order the diapers or save money to move out.

If the living situation the OP is in isn't at least reasonably comfortable they should save to move out ASAP.

All boils down is how soon do you want to move out. Spend or save?

If the diapers you want are available now in a case I say go for it and live a little.

Save your money and move out. There is nothing like having your own place and your diapered time will be MUCH more enjoyable.

Suffer a little now to have more freedom later. Keep saving, so you can move out sooner. Then reward your self with a case when you move out. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back