Work diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been using rear rebel diaper and found out by a friend you can tell I am wearing. A diaper. Nobody said a word and I feel they make it hard to move. Now I like the aww so cute and easier to move. I still need to take picture. And see if my friend. Can tell . so I think I will stay with aww so cute. Unless somebody can suggest a better diaper for work. Due to one bathroom I like to pee on it for the limited bathrooms.

Cloth backed diapers would probably be good.

Unfortunately you may have to go with a thinner diaper. It's also a good idea to wear underwear or compression shorts over the diaper to reduce bulk and sag. I have done so myself, and it greatly reduces visibility. Also, if you are determined, you could also get a onesie or make one yourself, they will do the same job as well as prevent your diaper from peeking. At least, you can tuck in an undershirt.

Trust me, it's possible to wear at work without people noticing, you just have to be discreet. And know that if you take the proper precautions, most people will never know, nor will they care.

On the onesie can you put it on without taking all your clothes off? I like. The tranquility diapers. I there any others. I always put my underwear over my diapers. I tried boxers but it gives me the same effect. Last thing. I notice nobody care. Except my family. I can never be around them.

A onesie snaps closed at the bottom, so you can slide it on over your shoulders if you wanted to.

Can you. Drop you pants and lift your shirt or just put on before work. I never use one so that's why I ask

makena43 said:
I have been using rear rebel diaper and found out by a friend you can tell I am wearing. A diaper. Nobody said a word and I feel they make it hard to move. Now I like the aww so cute and easier to move. I still need to take picture. And see if my friend. Can tell . so I think I will stay with aww so cute. Unless somebody can suggest a better diaper for work. Due to one bathroom I like to pee on it for the limited bathrooms.

Makena just yesterday I responded to your other post regarding diapers at work etc and apart from other things questioning why you make endless posts on the same topic you have dozens if not 100’s of posts that effectively are the same. You responded saying you like to learn but ignore everyone and this is a perfect example. Just hours ago you made a post now this one, I am trying to understand what you are doing which is why I asked what your expectations are. If you read your other 100 posts on the same thing you may gain some insight to both the issue and the fact that you are driving people insane with banging on about the same thing everyday. Please think about questions you want to ask or experiences you want to share before repeating yesterday’s statements.
Let me start you on something different
What is something you enjoy that is not diaper related?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

makena43 said:

Actually, as we have said before, it isn't just the thick diaper people can tell. It's the difference between constantly switching between that thick diaper and underwear that is noticable.

You need to stop switching back and fourth. Or maybe switch between a mid grade diaper and a thick one- not underwear though.

Which diaper is a mid grade diaper. I have learned about going in public in diapers is wear dark cloths and baggy. With either underwear,boxers or oneise. Next use thick diaper so you don't leak. And I have to face my fear or being nervous by doing. Easy . so I just need to step it up and gain confidence. Anything. I miss? Also don't change diaper to underwear. I was searching for the ideal diaper for working

makena43 said:
I was searching for the ideal diaper for working

As I've recommended in several other threads recently, ABU's Preschool Plastic are working out really well for me for daytime wear to work. They're not cheap thin, and they're not obvious/bulky too thick. They're also more durable than some other medium-thickness diapers I've tried, and they're reasonably priced too. Durability is a problem for active-wear diapers, it's not uncommon to wear through the top sheet in the back, and this can happen with diapers of any thickness. (the only truly durable daywear diaper is cloth)

The next best inexpensive daywear I've tried is Totaldry Plus. (not x-plus!) They're significantly less expensive, but also significantly cheaper design. Good for daywear on a budget. They're about HALF as thick as preschool, but have most of the other features - durable, good standing leak guards, decent tapes, etc)

Okay I will check those diaper out. I found out. Amzon carries abu but its like 83 for it. Maybe I should stick with aww so cute

Last edited:
makena43 said:
Which diaper is a mid grade diaper. I have learned about going in public in diapers is wear dark cloths and baggy. With either underwear,boxers or oneise. Next use thick diaper so you don't leak. And I have to face my fear or being nervous by doing. Easy . so I just need to step it up and gain confidence. Anything. I miss? Also don't change diaper to underwear. I was searching for the ideal diaper for working

Mid grade diapers would be something like Abena, Molicare, Northshore lite, or ABU (just to name a few).

And yes, if you want to avoid leaks, then you should be using good premium diapers like Confidry, Betterdry, or Northshore supreme.

And you have already said at work, during your lunch, you change from underwear to a thick aww so cute diaper. You really should not be doing that as the difference from no padding to thickly padded makes it obvious when you are diapered or not.

Though honestly by now I'm sure all of your coworkers have noticed anyways. At this point there's likely no further reason to pretend to keep hiding your diapers at all.

I did some reading last night and I have figure out my nervous feeling is really guilty feeling. So somehow I keep holding on to society rule if you are not incontinence then its wrong to wear a diaper. I wear underwear to the store base on people that have power. We still have my locker where Co worker can see and one bathroom for everyone to use. One person said take your backpack in and put diapers on and don't be consider of others. My break is 15 min. My lunch is hour. There are days I can't wear and it make me have to depress my want to wear diaper. I think Slimo could be right my Co work might know and maybe they don't. Say because no more going to the restroom alot and they dont care. Hoe do i include mid grade diaper with the cute diaper?

makena43 said:
I did some reading last night and I have figure out my nervous feeling is really guilty feeling. So somehow I keep holding on to society rule if you are not incontinence then its wrong to wear a diaper. I wear underwear to the store base on people that have power. We still have my locker where Co worker can see and one bathroom for everyone to use. One person said take your backpack in and put diapers on and don't be consider of others. My break is 15 min. My lunch is hour. There are days I can't wear and it make me have to depress my want to wear diaper. I think Slimo could be right my Co work might know and maybe they don't. Say because no more going to the restroom alot and they dont care. Hoe do i include mid grade diaper with the cute diaper?

You're confused. Yes we have told you to just wear the diaper at work, and not be too concerned about what others think. We did not say to go to work in underwear, then change into a diaper at lunch. However, we did say that constantly switching between underwear and a diaper will make it obvious when you are diapered. Except that's exactly what you're doing now.

And I'm saying now, and again, if you want to wear a thick diaper in the afternoon- without it being obvious-, then don't be wearing underwear in the morning. Instead of underwear, wear the mid grade diaper in the morning. Or better yet, wear the same type of diaper in the morning as you do in the afternoon.

And I'm glad to see you are recognizing you are still coming to terms with your nervousness and guilt. We told you there was no magic bullet and it would take many many months. Maybe you're finally starting to get there.

I am going to stay with aww so cute diapers. So I get use to it then switching to other braids. The hardest thing to learn is not being considered of others. I guess just wearing diaper and facing those people is the only way. Plus I got to find a way to stop the switch underwear to diapers and back. My work shift of 1pm to 10pm is the one or 11 am to 8pm .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back