Wow! Thinking that this might be the new Go-To choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyFaultisKracked

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know everyone has their favorite brand, that goes without saying. I have always been a huge fan of anything and everything from Bambinos. The choices on the site, at least the varieties that are tagged as being theirs and not 3rd party brands I've tried and of course many will agree their hard to beat but...
Several days ago I was on Amazon and had placed a few items in a private wish list I had always wanted to try and snagged a few items from that place called Baby pants including a couple of their shirts which are amazing and really comfortable and really add to the little affect for sure. One of the wish list items I had been trying to talk myself into getting are a diaper brand called Confi-dry 24/7 which I am sure everyone has heard of. Ok so the deal is these things are white. Now while maybe there are many on the forum here who are younger then me I'm early 40's and while those maybe have been 80's or 90's kids I was a mid 70's kid and we had Pampers and they were not fancy and they were white! So in the 80's when I was old enough to be envious and jealous all the major diaper brands had their versions of 80's white diapers and I'm sure that this was in the day and age before the waistband designs became prevalent, everything was pretty much white which brings me to these Confi-dry 24/7! I'm finding it really really really hard to find anything about these that's not to like. Do they have a waistband design on the front? No! But when I saw them I was literally thinking this is as close as one can get to perfection if your looking for something like this is white. I brought the Amazon box inside and thought there had been a huge mistake because of how much the parcel weighed and its size! These are no lightweight design and I think that the look and feel and weight and design are about as close to perfect as one can get!
I don't know if someone else out there has a differing view but GeeeZzz I listed these as a monthly purchase on my Amazon wish list and have full intentions of stocking up on them and saving plenty for backup! It just hits me that after all this time, all these years that you can find something and look at it, them and think DAMN!! These are perfect!! Paired with a childish shirt from baby pants, its like finally Nirvana!!!

Confidry IS a great diaper. But if you're blown away by these, then you should give Betterdry a try.

Slomo
Dry 24/7’s are my long standing favorite how do betterdry compare? :)

Best place to get them?

Slomo said:
Confidry IS a great diaper. But if you're blown away by these, then you should give Betterdry a try.

Always willing to try something new if along the same line as these Confidry 24/7. I don't think I have heard of those and would be very interested in knowing the best source to grab some...

Str88jacketabdl said:
Slomo
Dry 24/7’s are my long standing favorite how do betterdry compare? :)

They have nearly identical cuts, so the fit is also nearly the same. The padding is roughly about the same, but betterdry has much more sap (possibly double). The plastic is smoother, and betterdry has a front waist band. They also have the best, and tallest, leak guards of anyone other brand.

They did have some trouble with the tapes on betterdry, but that has been mostly fixed. I'd say the tapes are now on par with confidry, though before they used to have the best holding of anyone around. Not the best anymore, but about average.

Overall they have one of, if not, the best fits around to where sagging is almot a non-problem. I find they almost never leak unless you just really take them past capacity too. They also swell up huge when soaked too. The swelling actually helps for containment with my side sleeping, so I don't need a booster with these like I do with confidry.

I stay well hydrated (about 64oz per day) and one betterdry diaper can actually hold for up for 24 hours. Though I change every 12 hours just to avoid rashes and smell. Best of all, they have a nearly identical price as confidry- which for me can only last for about 8-10 hours.

Another difference between Confidry 24/7 and Better Dry is that Better Dry does not come up as far in the back as Confidry 24/7. Being shorter in back means that Better Dry isn’t as visible if you bend over when your shirt isn’t tucked into your pants.

The biggest issue i have had with the betterdry is that the front is where everything pools. so if you use them for instance all morning you kind of have a bowling ball in front. no hiding that. dry 24/7 have better distribution front to back and they diaper does pull up higher.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I overlaid both diapers stretched out. The cut of the legs and the position of the tapes were exactly the same, but betterdry was exactly 1/2" shorter on the front and back rise.

And yes, betterdry will keep most of the pee up front- at first. Once soaked up front they do a great job of wicking towards the back though.

I've heard lots of good things about Betterdry/Crinklz. I really love the look of them all swelled up, altho it might get to be a problem in some situations. Can't wait until I run out of my Rearz so I can order some to try.

Dry 24/7s are wonderful except when the tapes fail. Better Drys are softer, a bit less crinkly and more discrete when dry. They swell up like crazy when wet. I mostly like plain diapers, so I was really excited when I saw rearz inspire on XPmedical.com. OMG these are my new favorite! They blow dry 24/7 away in absorbency and are really comfortable!

The betterDry are good and soft for sure. Great absorbancy and soft shell. Not quite the Inspire+/ABU Simple level for the day, but for night they are great for me.

I now have here dry 24/7 and betterdry along with abu simple ultras. I like the dry 24/7 which run a little bit big but that's ok.
I tried to per tape the better dry like i do 24/7 and thy were very tight had to try some where.
The simple ultras fit me the best out of all of these. They feel real nice on and walking around and hold a lot too.

tried the dry 24/7 and they are ok i guess my go to diaper are the northshore plastic backed for the price they rock for me but i am double incon wear for true need not saying you dont not seen your page here

Slomo said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I overlaid both diapers stretched out. The cut of the legs and the position of the tapes were exactly the same, but betterdry was exactly 1/2" shorter on the front and back rise.

And yes, betterdry will keep most of the pee up front- at first. Once soaked up front they do a great job of wicking towards the back though.
Could you post some pictures? I had a sample of the Confidry a couple of weeks ago, and now I have a sample of the Betterdry. It would be great to see the comparisons!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yooo said:
Could you post some pictures? I had a sample of the Confidry a couple of weeks ago, and now I have a sample of the Betterdry. It would be great to see the comparisons!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sorry but no. I never took pictures of them, and I've been out of confidry for some time now.

Some may not like this, but I tend to prefer the Confi-Dry 24/7 for their longer fit. A longer fit means better absorbency for someone who sleeps on their stomach. A shorter-cut diaper will cause fluids to leak over the top when laying down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back