Milk and honey runboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

xionghaizi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I was looking for a ANR forum to join, so I find milk and honey and that need to say why I like to join, I typed I dream about drinking women milk and wanted to know why I think this way. To me I think I worded it terribly anyways and couldn't come up with anything else. They seem to denied me.im good at understand language but bad at using it.

I never heard of an ANR group until just now. So I guess that means Adult Nursing Relationship, according to urban dictionary. Seems like that has to relate pretty closely to being a Mommy for somebody who has, well, little tendencies. You are saying that they didn't accept you? If so that seems strange. I don't know though.

Sometimes people are weird and can't see the connection between what makes them different, and how similar it is to other people's "weird" thing about themselves as well.

For whatever reason, a lot of ANR enthusiasts 'don't approve' of ABs. To me, the two are inseparably intertwined, but among the ANR crowd, there's a pervasive, genuine dislike of infantilism.

I have yet to meet a woman wanting an ANR who would tolerate elements of infantilism in the process. I think that's because, as I've often said, women have a very pragmatic view of babies and baby-related behaviors and activities and tend to separate them from what they want in an adult nursing relationship.

I'm not sure why the OP met with denial based on what he posted. As long as you don't mention diapers or AB-related interests on an ANR board, they usually suck you right in ... pardon the pun.

sbmccue said:
For whatever reason, a lot of ANR enthusiasts 'don't approve' of ABs. To me, the two are inseparably intertwined, but among the ANR crowd, there's a pervasive, genuine dislike of infantilism.

I don't know too much about the ANR scene, but like you, I always assumed that members of it would be into ABDL or at least tolerant of it. I mean, breastfeeding is like in the top 3 things I associate with being a baby along with diapers and pacifiers and I would think that women who are open to nursing their partners would feel somewhat maternal from an exchange like that, but after doing some research, you are quite right, a lot of them seem strongly against ABDL.

Is ANR a strictly erotic practice by any chance? If that's the case, then I could see why the idea of bringing baby like behaviours or a baby/Mommy dynamic into it is a line that most of the women who are into ANR won't cross. The main reason I feel this might be the case stems from a conversation I had with my Mommy friend a while ago, she asked me if there was any other baby stuff I'd like to try with her and the only thing I could think of was breastfeeding. I told her this and she said she'd have to think about it because she's very sensitive in that area and finds breast play in any way shape or form to be erotically gratifying. She then said that she doesn't want to be "hot and bothered" when she's taking care of me because she views me as a baby and as a friend and not as a romantic or sexual entity. So, that could be the reason, but yeah, it's still curious because as I said, breastfeeding and being a baby have a lot of overlap.

PB, I think most women who get into adult nursing relationships do so with the expectation, at least, of actually being able to produce milk and feed their ANR partner. However, inducing lactation is hard, time-consuming and demanding work. I imagine a good percentage of women who enter into ANR never actually achieve that goal, particularly if they haven't breastfed in some years or have never breastfed at all.

As I said, the disdain the ANR crowd feels for ABs is something of a mystery to me as well. I think you've done a good job of explaining why this might be so ... most women seek ANR as an erotic avenue and are unprepared to view babies and babyish activity in the same light.

That would be my best guess just from what I've read here.

They have erotic ideas with the breastfeeding and bringing someone who wants to be babied into it kills that because it's like a mother wanting to do sexual things to a child. I know if I was into anything like that it would be a deal-breaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back