Have You Ever Stole Diapers?

• Yes

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 36 46.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was about 8 I think, I used to steal luvs size 6 from my cousin that would use them only when he had to poop. I remember vividly of them fitting very well. Than my aunt caught on that I was taking them, but she didn’t get mad instead she would give me one whenever I showed up. She had offered to diaper me once but I was to scared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I confess, I did when I was a kid. At age 6 when I was at the babysitters house. The changing room had 100's of diapers and lots of diaper bags. I was caught and she told me that I was too old to be wearing diapers.

As someone who has had this emotional need for as long as I remember, it isn't to odd that some of us did this.

At a very early age, I was able to access what my family kept in case they had another child.

When I was in early elementary, I got by with plastic bags and whatever to stuff them.

When I was a few years older, but not yet able to get to a store and buy what I needed, I stole stuff a few times.

Not exactly right, but not like robbing a bank either. More like a homeless person sleeping in a doorway.

Best option available at the time, with limited resources involved.

By the time I had a paper route and could ride the bus, I had figured out that there was 'better stuff' in places that I was able to get to and I would save up to pay for it.

This was years before before I found DPF / ASFD much later.

Never would have dreamed that I would see a day when I knew there was others with my needs, let alone multiple companies making products for our market.

*Shamefully raises hand* Yeah, I did, and I regret it still to this day. I swiped from friends' younger siblings, the doctor's office, even (and I hate to admit it) shoplifted a few times. I was a confused middle-school kid at the time, still trying to figure life and myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back