In Search of Non AB Themed Printed Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

socalmtnboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the diaper world and have been wearing North Shore Supreme's and Tranquility SlimLine's. I do enjoy the white diapers but have been thinking about making a purchase for some printed diapers. However, I am definitely more on the DL side than the AB side. I do not have much interest in most (if not all) of the AB themed printed diapers. Therefore, I'm in search of printed diapers with a more adult theme (or a non AB theme). The only ones I have found are ABU Lavenders (though a little on the feminine side for me) or on Amazon the Fab Sense City Print Diapers have a nice design. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Yep. the Rearz Rebels or the Seduction, which are all black are the top 2 that come to mind.
The Fab Sense City Print aren't bad, but in comparison to just about everything else, they aren't very good either. Fully functional for about 1 medium sized wetting.

The Rebels are fun! sizes run small, XL is around the size of Abena L4 PE.

I also wish there were more not quite babyish options too. The Rearz do look good though.

Those rearz rebelz are a very nice diaper!!!! They are absorbent and feel great while wearing them. Definitely a top pick for me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the replies! The Rearz Rebel sounds like a great diaper but of course that print theme is too much in the adult direction for me. I think I'm being too picky for how niche my interest it, hahah. The Rearz Seduction looks wonderful though, love the black. I've had a little more success and found the Molicare Slip Maxi's are a nice blue color with a mild "print", as well as a diaper from Little for Big called Little Trunks. I could deal with elephants as a print, that's not toooo baby-ish. Anyway, any more recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

socalmtnboy said:
Thank you for all the replies! The Rearz Rebel sounds like a great diaper but of course that print theme is too much in the adult direction for me. I think I'm being too picky for how niche my interest it, hahah. The Rearz Seduction looks wonderful though, love the black. I've had a little more success and found the Molicare Slip Maxi's are a nice blue color with a mild "print", as well as a diaper from Little for Big called Little Trunks. I could deal with elephants as a print, that's not toooo baby-ish. Anyway, any more recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

You can also buy their "Inspire" (not Inspire/InControl) diapers, that are just the all-white version of the Rebel and Spoiled. And they are 100% white, no microprint and no wetness indicator. I just got a case of them and I like them a lot, they're one of the best all-white diapers I've tried in their capacity-range. (better than Confidry 247 for example)

What about DC Idyl? All it has is the front sticker and a mostly blue design.

oh sorry I misread the question.... printed but NON-abdl... so we'll say "no babies/babyfurs wearing diapers, no baby accessories like pacifiers:

- DC Amore Kitten, Idyl
- ABU Preschool, Cushies, SuperDryKids, Space
- most of SaveExpress MyDiaper
- ABDLShop Carousel
- most of Fabine
- some of Cuddlz
- most of Rearz (Little Squirts, Safari, Spoiled, Seduction, Princess)
- most of Tykables

You've definitely got some options! Fabine,Carousel are hard to find, and MyDiaper,Cuddlz change their patterns frequently. The rest are pretty consistently available.

Fab Sense city? It's buildings, trees, and stuff, on a green backing.

bambinod said:
oh sorry I misread the question.... printed but NON-abdl... so we'll say "no babies/babyfurs wearing diapers, no baby accessories like pacifiers:

- DC Amore Kitten, Idyl
- ABU Preschool, Cushies, SuperDryKids, Space
- most of SaveExpress MyDiaper
- ABDLShop Carousel
- most of Fabine
- some of Cuddlz
- most of Rearz (Little Squirts, Safari, Spoiled, Seduction, Princess)
- most of Tykables

You've definitely got some options! Fabine,Carousel are hard to find, and MyDiaper,Cuddlz change their patterns frequently. The rest are pretty consistently available.

Appreciate the suggestions, thank you! I think the ABU Space are on the top of my list at the moment. I also like the Cuddlz Bright Dayz, probably second choice. Rearz has some nice trial diapers right now. I think I have more than enough choices to explore now! Unfortunately I'm poor so I'll have to prioritize and try one at a time - hahah.

- - - Updated - - -

The Fab Sense City Diapers are also in my top 5 right now I think (in terms of not being an AB themed diaper), but previously in this thread a member said those diapers are not that functional.

socalmtnboy said:
The Fab Sense City Diapers are also in my top 5 right now I think (in terms of not being an AB themed diaper), but previously in this thread a member said those diapers are not that functional.

I bought a bag of fab sense to try and wasn't impressed. They're a medium grade ABDL diaper with a price tag beyond premium price. Not worth it.
(I might have been the one saying they weren't functional)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back