If you started an AB/Little/DL company, what products would you make?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Trust me. I wouldn't rest, until we have the best products possible! I'd make the cloth diapers I see in my mind's eye, and a 1 quart, microwave safe, silicone, nurser bottle. Needless to say, the nipple would look very much like what we don't like to think we're replicating. I wonder how big it'd have to be to make the adult human head to the same scale as an 18-month-old's?:lol: The cap, collar, and nipple would be all one piece, and it'd be vented, and filled from the top. It'd be graduated, and clear, except for the cute designs. If you twist the nipple in the collar, it'd go from liquid flow, to thick purée flow, and everywhere in between, but would never leak. With the lid on, one would think, "juvenile sports bottle."

Have you seen the orthodontic pacis, that are all silicone? I'd make those, too. I also would make a mirror toy that was sized for an adult.

Seriously, I've thought these things out. If I could find someone to make them, I so would! What products would you make?

Last edited:
Whenever I'm presented with hypotheticals like these, I usually try to think about the baby things that I want that aren't scaled up yet. For instance, I think it would be cool to have specialty AB furniture, I'm not talking just cribs and changing tables, but other types of baby furniture that I'd love to have, like an adult-sized bassinet or an adult-sized baby walker, I think I would feel quite babyish having either of those in the nursery.

Also, I am often saddened by the lack of specialty AB outfits for AB boys, girls get lovely dresses and rompers, bonnets and bows, I'd love to have a a nice sunsuit or a bubble romper.

So, if I were to start an AB/DL company, I'd like to produce some nice custom AB furniture and AB boy clothes. This is wishful thinking however, as I can neither build nor sew.

I think that in addition to cute babyprint diapers, I would include solid colors and patterns for the less-baby-oriented DL.

I also agree that there needs to be more boyish onesies running from baby to something more mature, but I'd also remember feminine styles too.

I wonder if a tshirthell.com like setup would work. Have a collection of onesies and print out the designs when someone orders the product. Those guys have to have a bunch of screens for all of the designs they have available.

I'd probably make diapers(5000mL+ in absorbency), clothing and adult sized potty training kits.

I second the walker idea.
I'd love to have an adult scaled baby walker, bouncer and one those soft swing things that rock babies to sleep, also maybe an adult sized plastic potty and or adult sized potty training seat cover(for those times you don't have time for a diaper, but don't want to be big >.>
and sooo much more

I am hoping for a better range of adult pacifiers.
Now you only have choice between the, somewhat boring, adult size shields (like Littleforbig's) and baby shields which are too small. I would like adult size shields resembling current baby designs.
Regarding the teats: a wider range of sizes and shapes and less expensive than the current NUK7s would be more than welcome.

I would definitely make clothing! I already make a lot of Little clothing for myself, and there's a sore lack of boyish or even more gender-neutral items. I'd specify more on simple but cute designs that one could even wear as an everyday outfit, so nothing with "Little Girl/Boy" or pacifiers on the design. Cute animal prints are go though. And I'd include some long-sleeved onesies! Seriously, 99% of onesies I've seen have short sleeves. What's up with that? xD

Also things like shortalls or bubble rompers, we get a lot of onesies and dresses all over the internet, but barely any bottoms.

I think I'd also include some T-Shirts in the same prints as the onesies, for the older age-players out there. Maybe with contrasting bias tape on the collar and sleeves? Then there's also those cute ruffle-bum diaper covers, I don't know what they're called but I love the look of those!
Maybe also a jacket or two in a more childish design. I'm always sad when I'm wearing a cute onesie and ruffly skirt but have to put on my boring "adult" jackets when going out. Those would obviously have to be more subtle, but maybe some pastel or really really bright colours (and maybe an animal/flower applique?) would be nice and wearable.

NothingToSeeHere1 said:
I'd probably make diapers(5000mL+ in absorbency), clothing and adult sized potty training kits.

I second this.

Though If I had to think of my own ideas. . .

While this wouldn't be ab/dl per say, I'd basically take the entire kids clothing section at all of your favorite stores (Target, Jp pennies, Walmart, so on and so forth) and make adult sizes for all of the clothes there.

If infringing on other company's rights wasn't an issue, I'd straight up take pampers and huggies and luvs and all of the other current diapers, and just size up the diapers. Same print, same design, just bigger.

Clothing is a big one as is diapers though I'd focus on more. . . usable clothing, clothing you could actually wear out if you wanted to. And at a fairly lower cost than what some of the custom people charge.

Potty Training kits would be a must.

Poofybutt said:
Whenever I'm presented with hypotheticals like these, I usually try to think about the baby things that I want that aren't scaled up yet. For instance, I think it would be cool to have specialty AB furniture, I'm not talking just cribs and changing tables, but other types of baby furniture that I'd love to have, like an adult-sized bassinet or an adult-sized baby walker, I think I would feel quite babyish having either of those in the nursery.

Also, I am often saddened by the lack of specialty AB outfits for AB boys, girls get lovely dresses and rompers, bonnets and bows, I'd love to have a a nice sunsuit or a bubble romper.

So, if I were to start an AB/DL company, I'd like to produce some nice custom AB furniture and AB boy clothes. This is wishful thinking however, as I can neither build nor sew.
Starryideas.net is an option, as are eBay and etsy. I've seen them do from picture to garment. On eBay, Amazon, and etsy, even if you don't see LB stuff, most of the mommy seamstresses are mommies to Little boys.

It's not as easy being a girl as you think. I'm such an amalgam of feelings. I'm not a princess. I'm not lacy, I'm hearts and sparkles, and movement, not froofroo.

I've seen an AB cradle, and a bassinet seems cozy, but how would someone get you out?

Walkers, highchairs, strollers, feeder seats, car seats,and bouncy seats, already exist in our size, but the manufacturers square the edges, and make them medical blue and annoying, except for the highchair, and some strollers, because apparently the disabled people those are intended for, would be, or, is it should be, ashamed if it looked like the baby version. The problem is, when you medicalize them, they look less like they belong in a home, and more like they belong in a therapy center! Do not get me started on how special dishes, cups, and utincils look! Ugly as homemade sin, much!?

Last edited:
Printed diapers in all sizes , cribs , pacifiers , and clothing all sizes

Cloth/Disposable Diapers, Shirts, Pants and Shoes in both blue and pink, so anyone can dress in all-blue or all-pink.

AB boys clothes, and cute childish clothes can wear every day.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Starryideas.net is an option, as are eBay and etsy. I've seen them do from picture to garment. On eBay, Amazon, and etsy, even if you don't see LB stuff, most of the mommy seamstresses are mommies to Little boys.

It's not as easy being a girl as you think. I'm such an amalgam of feelings. I'm not a princess. I'm not lacy, I'm hearts and sparkles, and movement, not froofroo.

I've seen an AB cradle, and a bassinet seems cozy, but how would someone get you out?

Thanks for those sites, I'll check them out, especially any that go from picture to product.

I'm also well aware that it's not exactly easy being a girl AB either. I have many female ABDL friends and when it comes to striking up relationships and living the lifestyle, they have just as many troubles as the males. I was just stating that there does seem to be a lack of variety when it comes to AB boy clothes, yet there are a ton of AB clothing options open to girls and sissies. I think a wider line of baby boy clothes or even just some nice gender neutral AB clothes would be great.

I also know about AB cradles, those look like fun, but yeah a bassinet would be really cute and infantile to me. With regards to getting out of one, you pose a great question, I honestly hadn't thought of that, I guess if it had a drop down side or a little step stool for entry that would solve the problem.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but an Adult sized baby carriage would be nice too. I'm pretty sure I have seen some, but they seem like specific custom jobs, having some readily available would be cool, figuring out how to make use of one would be a whole other story.

If I had unlimited money, I would probably create exact replica of car seats, strollers, high chairs of today to be upscaled to adult size, with correct materials so they would be working properly, its one of my strongest fantasy to fit in real toddler/baby stuff of today's modern world or from the 90's or early 00's. Yup there's some special needs stuff that can accommodate up to adults, but the price tag on theses isn't budget friendly in most cases. Don't get me wrong here, I'm sure an exact replica of a modern toddler car seat or whatever would cost more than the 99$ to 399$ some models can be sold and even higher prices. But I'm fairly sure we could give a reasonable price tag for such a work.

CodyBaby said:
If I had unlimited money, I would probably create exact replica of car seats, strollers, high chairs of today to be upscaled to adult size,...

For an upscaled replica car seat you would also need an upscaled car. :smile1:

Makubird said:
For an upscaled replica car seat you would also need an upscaled car. :smile1:

It could probably fit in most minivans nicely in the back, but they would have to pass all the safety tests to be approved before someone could use them for real, there's medical models made for special needs up to adults and they fit in some cars too.

I'd make scaled up versions of boys character underwear that's obviously boy themed - not targeted towards men like the mens underwear with characters on them you can get now. I'd also want proper pull-ups with cute designs on them that are not just adult ones with prints slapped on them.

I would love a company that could create discrete AB/DL clothing that others in the community could recognize, but the average person would ignore. Also toddler style pull-ups for adults would be incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back