I just tried my first diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

bouncybunnybun121

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I just got home, put my very first diaper on from walgreens. It is basic Depends but I had been so gosh darn curious that I needed to try one and it was eating at my mind. I just put it on and... This is so so comfy! I'm not sure how good of a diaper these are but I love how they feel!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It is truly a exspirience trying your first diaper. The feeling gets better when you get better diapers as well.

Congratulations!

I remember my first time trying a diaper wasn't the greatest experience ever, I had to try store-bought Depends and they just didn't fit the feel or the aesthetic that I had in mind after dreaming about being a baby again for years. Also, while semi comfy, you'll find that they aren't the most functional diapers either, my Depends always leaked. So, for my first time around, the anticipation and the build up was great, the actual wearing was a bit of a let down. Fortunately, I enjoyed it enough to never even think of stopping and the more I wore and tried better brands the more I enjoyed myself.

Also, as ThePhotographer says, the experience gets way better when you start wearing the actual ABDL brands like ABU, Bambino and Tykables. If you think your first time with a Walgreen's brand was great, just wait until you try out an ABU diaper, that'll blow your mind :)

Reactions: Trevor
Poofybutt said:
Congratulations!

I remember my first time trying a diaper wasn't the greatest experience ever, I had to try store-bought Depends and they just didn't fit the feel or the aesthetic that I had in mind after dreaming about being a baby again for years. Also, while semi comfy, you'll find that they aren't the most functional diapers either, my Depends always leaked. So, for my first time around, the anticipation and the build up was great, the actual wearing was a bit of a let down. Fortunately, I enjoyed it enough to never even think of stopping and the more I wore and tried better brands the more I enjoyed myself.

Also, as ThePhotographer says, the experience gets way better when you start wearing the actual ABDL brands like ABU, Bambino and Tykables. If you think your first time with a Walgreen's brand was great, just wait until you try out an ABU diaper, that'll blow your mind :)
I'll have to look up how much that is! You are right about the look... These are the ugliest diapers I have ever seen! Luckily I was able to say "oh these are pads" so sneaking them in was easy.. But yeah. They are ugly xD. Cant wait for cute ones when I get paid

bouncybunnybun121 said:
I'll have to look up how much that is! You are right about the look... These are the ugliest diapers I have ever seen! Luckily I was able to say "oh these are pads" so sneaking them in was easy.. But yeah. They are ugly xD. Cant wait for cute ones when I get paid

Yep, the cute ones are certainly better :)

But still wearing your first diaper is a big step, it only gets better and more fun from here on out.

The ABDL brands are a little pricier, so waiting until you get paid before splurging is a good idea, but they are well worth it in my opinion, most ABDL brands are like wearing a cloud and if you get one with all-over prints it's like you've gone back in time.

Depends are perhaps the worst (if not they are among them AFAIK) adult diaper out there.

My first diapers since I discovered my ABDL side were baby diapers I would double up on (stuffing one that I cut to just the absorbent part, and cut down the middle, so when I wet that it would go through to the outer diaper) and use 2 sets of tabs.

Not the best but they did absorb a decent amount and worked for very short time use.

My first good diapers were Dry 24/7s, Abena M4s, and Molicare Super Pluses, and later Seni Quatros which I liked the most of these diapers.

As for the best I've tried, it's been the improved ABDL diapers from ABUniverse, I've tried v1 of the SDK and it had good aspects, but the improved ones are sooo much better.

My current fave is Little Pawz, second would be BareBums (a bit less absorbent, in line with the cheaper price they costs).

Besides those I have tried some of the "no frills" non-ABDL diapers a few years ago and I really liked a few.

But a disturbing trend seems to be happening, a lot of those once great diapers seem to be getting worse in recent years/runs.

Next week i will get to try Tykables Overnights which I'm guessing will rank either above or below Little Pawz for me.

That is awesome congrats, :) Welcome to the club!

I miss when i first wore. it was an experience, and i'm glad you could feel the same. I give you my best wishes.

Last edited:
Its like a drug, your first high is your best!

Congrats on your first step into the diapered world!

I started with really sub par diapers but the good thing is you get a good feeling when you slip into a better diaper.

bouncybunnybun121 said:
I just got home, put my very first diaper on from walgreens. It is basic Depends but I had been so gosh darn curious that I needed to try one and it was eating at my mind. I just put it on and... This is so so comfy! I'm not sure how good of a diaper these are but I love how they feel!

What brought you into diapers? I was born ABDL

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

good on ya. hopfully you can get some better diapers soon.:D

The Walgreens ones are kinda light... If you like the experience get some real plastic backed diapers. it is a whole different experience.

bouncybunnybun121 said:

They are so expensive tho. They may be worth it, but it is way too expensive.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

weirdperso said:

Buying in bulk helps. No pun intended.

If you're looking to jump in with both feet, ABU is a great choice. Their prices are reasonable for being a premium brand, and their diapers feel like you're sitting in a cloud.

You don't imagine at first that there would be a huge difference going from "regular" medical diapers to ABU, but the difference is night and day. Most medical diapers are stiff and serve their purpose. ABU diapers are fluffy and comfortable in addition to holding a ton.

Also, as stated above, buying in bulk brings the price WAY down.

weirdperso said:

Not as expensive as smoking or vaping.

extremecomfy said:
What brought you into diapers? I was born ABDL

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk
Little first. Always thought diapers were the cutest things! And as I went deeper it became a large curiosity that after a bit came to be too much and I caved xD

Congratulations, try more brands of diapers, it is great the first time you can fulfill your desire to use one I remember that my first diapers after knowing how to use the bathroom was at 7 or 8 years old, a Latin brand called small size 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back