Why is everyone against pooing in nappies

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smell and cleanup is probably the reason why it’s rarer for a ABDL to poop his/her diaper than peeing in a diaper. However, I do enjoy pooping in diapers because I get that babyish experience, but for now, since I have no diapers I still have to poop in the toilet, which I don’t like it at all (Last time I bought diapers was in Nov. 2017, when I wanted to wear a baby blue diaper, but I ordered it in a 2 pack, and I pooped in both of the diapers)

I wouldn't say 'everyone'. In fact, the majority actually do both. But for those that don't want to do it, i'd say it's probably because of one or more of the following:

A. It's messy. Shocking, i know.
B. It can lead to vaginal infections in women.
and C. To some it just feels disgusting.

I personally like everything about it but the cleanup (which is worth it for me). But these are some of the most listed as far as i've seen.

Do I mess? From time to time, yes, but, most of the time I choose not to. While I can enjoy it at the time cleanup afterwards is a pain. Privacy living at home with my parents is also a factor in this. I don't think I'd have that much of a problem with it though if I lived somewhere that wasn't with my parents and I had someone to change me :p lol.

Jacko03 said:
OK I know it's not everyone but it seems to be the vast majority of people on here. If anything I prefer soiling to wetting and it seems there are very few people in here writing about it. I'm not someone who wears all the time and I've never been interested in that.
I literally can't do it. I've tried.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

I enjoy a good poop in my diaper nearly every morning.

I mess every time I wear. Like some folk have mentioned on here my interest really began with (deliberately) messing my pants as a child and that continues today. Cleanup doesn’t bother me in the slightest, I’ve got it down to a fine art and I’m completely unbothered by the sight and smell of poo.

I'm not against it, I just prefer maintaining what little control I have left. I do have poo accidents though, and when it happens it happens. There is the smell though, and cleanup is more difficult and time consuming too. It's just not something I personally enjoy.

As mentioned though, it's inconsiderate to force your messing onto others in public- if you're physically able to hold it. That's a bit of a social taboo, even among us here.

It doesn't "do anything for me", so there's no "advantage" to it, but there's all the negativity associated with it. It's just very much a net loss, all things considered.

When you have a bunch of "why not to", and NO "why to", the choice is pretty obvious, understandable, and justified.

But if there are things you enjoy about it, then you have to weigh the pros and cons.

For me, there are no pros, so the answer is easily "no thank you"

I'm not against it. There was a time where I had almost no control over it. Everyone's different. If it happens, it happens.

I really enjoy it, but only do it every month or two. Cleaning up is a bore but worth it, and not too bad if you prepare.

But only in private.

Cleanup is not bad if you were planning on taking a shower anyways.

Nothing wrong with messing a nappy. It is a good feeling. Also as people have said before the feeling of littleness you get from it is pretty intense too.

One problem is that the smell is very intrusive and long lasting.

Also however much you bag them up afterwards they always stink too.

Also you need to change them straight afterwards - and you are going to be a mess and be hard to clean unless you can just jump in the shower.

Finally make sure you don't strain too much or you might get hemorrhoids and it isn't good for you either.

Despite all the above if you want to do it just go for it.

I'm listening to a podcast called "crickits and canabis". The first half goes into some relavent detail about why we view some things as disgusting or not. Might be worth listening to for some.
https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510308/hidden-brain

Ps. I haven't listened to the canabis part yet, so I'm not promoting that part at all.

Correction, It's crickets and cannibals. That makes more sense.

I don’t think many people on here are really against it, but of course many people think it’s disgusting and don’t do it themselves. I enjoy it as much as wetting, but i never enjoy the cleanup or the smell. I think it’s a very strange thing to do voluntarily and enjoy, but i dont think that makes it wrong. As long as no one gets involved who doesn’t want to, i think everyone should do as they like :) Hating on people for doing something harmless that you don’t understand is not cool...

I will mess quite often, urge hits I respond to it. I never involve anyone else and I don't find the cleanup to be any problem at all. To each his/her own,

I used to mess pretty often, and exclusively. I have backed off that now that I am living with someone again, and as was mentioned earlier... UTI's are a bitch, and there is no perfect way to clean that area if you are a girl. I still do it on occasion, but it is becoming pretty rare for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back