When was the first time you got caught wearing a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about 12 and my brother caught me trying to cover it up. I just lied about the "weight loss" commercial and nothing was ever said.

I have never been caught directly, although I do think there was at least once when my mother had found some Little items in my room about 15 or 16. Nobody has ever said anything about it to me so I think they are respecting my privacy and letting me be.

My friends mom caught me one night when I was at a sleep over at her house. I was about half way done putting a diaper on. She came in saw what I was doing and finished diapering me up. Then called her son in and diapered him up with me watching. He was a bed wetter She never ended up telling my parents.

norw said:
My friends mom caught me one night when I was at a sleep over at her house. I was about half way done putting a diaper on. She came in saw what I was doing and finished diapering me up. Then called her son in and diapered him up with me watching. He was a bed wetter She never ended up telling my parents.

Now that had to be surreal experience, how old were you at the time?

I was 13 and he had some I think they were tena plastic backed diapers. I had been getting the courage up for months to try it. And the one time I did I got caught. To this day when I go over there it still gets brought some times. And it’s been 10 plus years since it happened. My friend still kids around with it since he still wears diapers. Now almost 24/7 he will give me some from time to time. The last one he gave me was a abu lavender and and a space diaper. I fell in love with them after that and now secretly wear when my significant other isn’t home.

I've had close calls but I have a system that works well for me. Currently I'm in HS (last year) and I'm also dual enrolled at the nearby university so I leave HS at 12 and didn't have to be at college till 2 so while I was home I had the house to myself so I could do homework, eat lunch, and dispose of my dirty diapers into the trash cans outside by shoving them in shopping bags, tying them up, and putting them in a trash bag that is already full. Also I wear pretty frequently in public, when I do I usually wear undies over it and tend to tuck in my shirt and wear a jacket at all times. I'm also lucky to be blessed with a small butt so you can't even tell the difference diapered or non diapered...

I remember being pre-school age and stealing diapers, and getting caught almost immediately, there are a few recollections of me being in the single stall bathroom and the teacher opening up the door with me only having half the diaper taped up.
More seriously my diaper stash was found by my mom when I was 12 years old, I had a pack of pampers size 6 in my closet and one day while cleaning she stumbled across it, I had it hidden in a back pack so she probabaly went to move that bag off the floor and felt the square package, and well, the next thing I know is I come home from school and there's 1/2 a pack of pampers sitting on my bed.
She wanted to know why I had them, I tried to answer but I was so embarrassed she walked away taking them and threw them away. Within in 2 days I had another pack and found a better hiding spot.

Never been caught wearing but I remember the first time I got caught with diapers in my room was when I was about 14. I'd worked up the courage to ask my mum to buy me some incontinence underwear and she did and I wet & messed in a whole bunch of them, and given the circumstances at the time the only place I could hide them without them being found (so I thought) was under my bed. Then a few days later my dad was doing some repair works in my room and I had to vacate and I completely forgot to move my diapers. Next minute he moved my bed and I promptly heard him say "what the f***?" from across the house. It's never been mentioned by anyone involved since but it's easily one of my most embarrassing memories, I'll never be able to live that down... Good thing I don't live with my parents anymore or else the same thing would probably happen and they'd find a whole bunch of stuff way more incriminating than just incontinence underwear! Not sure what kind of elaborate reasoning I'd conjure up to explain why at twenty years old I have an adult-sized onesie, pacifier, and collection of diapers sitting in my closet :p

I've been caught plenty of times. I don't remember the first one exactly... But heres a fairly new scenario:

The other day, I were in my room- And my friend just decided to open my door... (Which I forgot to lock... FML...) Anyways! He ended up walking out, while saying "I'm so sorry!" Since he discovered I were only wearing a T-shirt and a diaper...

Luckily for me, he already knew I wore, and we don't really talk about it, but he's very accepting. :)

Have you ever been 'caught'?

Over the past week or so, I've been sharing some of my experiences with getting caught while wearing a diaper.

Is there anyone who would like to share their stories?

Best regards. :)
-Chris.

Mom found the small stash of diapers i'd left in my bedroom at around twelveish?.. thirteen? ... I don't think she ever did find the main stash out in the back attic. (Mother was always scared $hitless of the bats in the attic.

Many times to the point that I sent out a mass email to family stating "I am an Adult Baby and an extreme diaper lover." That was not the exact quote. But it freed me in a way. I know as a woman of child bearing years and a person of color I am a rare breed of DL. Nonetheless I have no reason to stop.

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

I got caught several times when I was younger. Once I took off my pull-up and sat it carelessly with my clothes and got in the tub, because who comes in the bathroom when someone is in the tub? My mother that’s who. She decided she needed the toilet and instead of waiting for me to be done or using the other bathroom she comes in, throws my pile of clothes off the toilet, opens the lid, and sits down. Then she sees the pull up on the floor and starts yelling at me and I can’t exactly escape because what am I gonna do, run away naked?

Another time I hid my wet diapers in my play kitchen, intending to dispose of them later, during grandmas naptime. I quickly got distracted by other things and forgot. I only lived with grandma on weekends. A few days later grandma wandered into the playroom and tracked the smell back into that corner. Boy was I in trouble!

My immediate family now sort of knows but there’s a don’t ask don’t tell policy going. I don’t flaunt it, they don’t prod. I discreetly throw my diapers in the trash immediately and keep my little behavior in the room unless they aren’t home.

For me twice when I was refasten my tapes and my didn't remember my younger brother was still home he walked in he paused care and went back in the room.

I'm pretty discreet but I once went out to the bar wearing a diaper and someone squeezed my butt, I was a little shocked. My GF at the time thought it was hilarious when I told her what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back