When was the first time you got caught wearing a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So to start this out, the first time I was caught wearing a diaper was when I was still a child, beyond potty training years, I belive it was back during the summer of 1973 when I was 7 going on 8.
I was still stuffing baby diapers in my underwear, we lived on a farm, and we where out in the field removing rocks from a freshly plowed field, well the baby diaper I had stuffed in my underwear had slipped out of place and as I was wearing shorts it stuck out the back of my shorts down my right leg and I did not notice it soon enough, but my father did, I was taken to the house and properly diapered and returned to the field in just a t shirt and a diaper for all my siblings to see, I was made to wear that diaper for the rest of the day.

Oddly enough, I was never caught in a diaper. I guess I'm just a lucky baby, because I know of many people who have been caught.

My Mother did find my stash of baby items when I was in high school and she responded quite poorly indeed. At the time my Mother found out about my little side I was luckily all out of diapers, if she could raise hell and wish for a normal son over a box of baby toys I'd hate to see how she would have reacted to catching me in a diaper.

I have had a few close calls with romantic partners, but I always wound up telling them about my AB side a few months into dating and they accepted it in different ways, so from that point on, wearing around them was never a problem and I didn't have to hide this side of myself and risk getting caught.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodniteswearer89
It hasn't happened yet but I suppose there's always a chance if you wear around people who don't know.

I've never been caught either. I've told some people intentionally so that when we hang out I can be a little more comfortable around them, and I have a strict rule of not wearing to work because I want my pleasure activity to be separate and I don't want even the tiny risk associated with it. But that's about it. I think most people who get caught have it happen because they're living with friends or family and either inadvertently leave something out very visibly or have their mail get intercepted in an awkward way because of the intimacy of the location and relationships.

I think as an adult living by myself, that's it's honestly not that big of a deal, more a sign of carelessness than anything else if it were to happen. Kind of the same as having guests over and leaving any dirty laundry strewn about or a bunch of unwashed dishes in the sink. Unfortunately, for some folks who are in a situation where they're relying on friends or family for a manageable living situation, as well as for younger people with more intolerant families, it can be a really big deal and it sucks when that happens.

Reactions: perlFerret
Another one here for never been caught.

Due to a surgery that would (and did) make me ic I told my wife I would be trying some out. She caught me bare diapered one day and was fairly amused enough to pat my diapered behind a couple of times. Another time it was really quiet when I walked by her with pajamas on and she said, "You're crinkling!"

Nobody's ever called me out on it, but I would be genuinely surprised if at least one person in my life hasn't figured out that I wear without my telling them. They probably just assume I'm incontinent.

I was never caught or, to be more precise, nobody has ever told me or hinted that they found out and I never thought that someone found out.

I did wear some cheap diapers that my parents got me for bed wetting in my tween years and I did use them at other times occasionally. So it is possible someone found some used diapers around but assumed these were from my night-time wetting.

Well, with my IC, my wife is well aware I'm 24/7. While we haven't really discussed it, she is seeing a bit of my little side. I just ordered an adult pacifier with her blessing. It would be impossible to hide a charge on the card and we are using just theone Amazon account.

Seen yes many times by my wife but hardly caught it was her idea I should wear them.

I was caught before I can even remember. My first memory is me putting a diaper on and immediately being caught by my mom. She said if I was wearing a diaper- again- to go take it off. Which of course I did.

Yeah, when I was ten a few of my cousins were fooling around with my aunts stash of older baby diapers from when my cousins were younger. I remember they were disposables and we decided to put them on and wrestle. our parents came back in the house and caught us. they just laughed. we did a small diaper dance and let them know we were fooling around.

I was caught when I was six years old and again when I was in college. My mom made me see a psychiatrist, but I was having a number of other issues as the time. A lot of parents are not accepting.

Reactions: Littlediaperfox
When I was 16 I started wetting my bed. It was infrequent, but enough that I started wearing depends to bed (back when they were half decent). I slept walked too so the first time she saw me I don’t know for sure, but she confronted me about the wet diapers hidden in the trash. I made up a bullshit lie about how they were my girlfriends and she had problems. She told me that she saw me sleepwalking in a diaper a few times so there was no getting out of it.
The next day I was getting into my bed and the sheets were crinkling. I looked under them and my mom had put a mattress protector on. After that I started taking my wet diapers into work and throwing them in the dumpster before I started my shift.

I was never caught. However once when I was 13, I was trying to transport my "stash" to our boat. I needed a safe place to put things. So, I put a package of super sized plastic pants under the spare tire cover in the car we driving down. Later that afternoon, my mom came to my room holding them up and asking why they were in the trunk and where they came from. I came up with the lamest excuse possible, that my friends must have put them there to embarrasses me. I don't think that she knew what to say. In the end, I really think that she knew but didn't know how to deal with it and was afraid to tell my father. I guess she hoped I would grow out of it....I binged I purged....I didn't. I like it better this way.

I just nearly got caught tonight, this is the closest I have ever been to being caught in a diaper, you see the power had gone out a few hours ago so I decided to put on a diaper to sleep in since I haven't done it often and felt like it. Well after not being able to get to sleep for 3 hours I decided to get up since i had to go and wanted to put on a fresh diaper afterwards. well the power comes back on right when i am getting ready to go downstairs and change so in just my romper and pajama pants I head downstairs to make sure everything off. I finish that and right as i am about to head back upstairs i hear my dads bedroom door open. I run down into the basement before being seen in my fear i wet myself. Anyway i got lucky and he went into the bathroom i ran past it upstairs into my bathroom and was safe. so That is the closest I have ever come to getting caught XD

Magnificently, i've never been caught. I've been caught bedweetting (though they didn't realise it was purposeful), and i almost got caught taking a pad from my grandmother as i left a wrapper out, but i never actually got caught wearing.

I had a close call many years ago when I was 16 years old. I was wearing a pull-up in bed, and my mom unexpectedly came in to say goodnight. I was very nervous, and hugged her goodnight without getting out of bed. I remember wetting my pull-up and feeling so scared. She didn’t know about my little side at the time.

I have never been caught. I used to steal my niece's pull ups because she had so many and I would wear them to bed with baggy pants over them. I always waited until my parents were in bed, then took it off early in the morning and disposed it in the diaper genie. The only person who saw me in them was once when my boyfriend slept over, but he knows about my little side so he didn't say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back