When was the first time you got caught wearing a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I don't know if I'd call it "caught" per se, but, I was at a checkup this past Monday, and while my incontinence is of course in my medical records, I still normally try to wear an ABU Simple, or a medical diaper when I go to the doctor. But, this was right before I opened my latest shipment, so what I had on hand were ABU Little Paws.

Well, despite me assuring the Nurse Practitioner that I do indeed move around despite my wheelchair usage, she insisted on checking me for pressure sores, and reached into the back of my diaper. She didn't make a big deal about it or anything, but it was awkward for me nonetheless, heh.

EDIT: Misunderstood this as the last time you got caught, not the first, lol. I honestly don't remember exactly the first time I would have been "caught" wearing a diaper beyond "normal" diaper wearing age. It'd have to have been when I was in Preschool, but I have only a few memories at all in that phase of my life.

Last edited:
When i wos 19 dad got me a room at grayhaven a comunounel, he told the leader about my bed wetting.
thay told me at the house meeting no one cares if you wear diapers. thanks dad.I found a box of adult diapers in my room.
caught no outed yes. thay told me to be free.

Fortunately I never experimented with diapers until I was adult and had my own space, but as a kid I had a couple of extremely traumatizing instances of being caught with my mom's underwear. The second and worst time, she first threatened me with public humiliation then conversion therapy (although they didn't call it that back in the 90s.) All it did was teach me to hate myself and to hide things better. :(

I have been caught once and had one very close call.

My close call was when I was wearing at home, I was in my teens at the time, not sure what age. I had got up early to take a shower and stuff so was in the bathroom. Our bathroom at the time was like an "L" shape on the floor was a used nappy from the night time. Back then I didnt know that adult nappies existed so I used to tape on the old plastic style pampers. Anyway, I was doing my stuff, then suddenly my mum burst through the door and promptly plonked herself on the toilet. Luckily I managed to kick the nappy out of sight around the corner.

When I was caught was when I was in my mid 20's. I was driving somewhere at the time, a fair distance and was wearing for the trip. I stopped off at a McDonalds and had a quick bite to eat and decided to have a quick change while there. I went into the disabled toilet (it was its own little room) to change my nappy. I was half way through and the errr.....door opened. Stood there was a lady, she just said "oh I'm really sorry" and closed the door again. My heart was thumping after that, my main concern was to not see her again once I left. Luckily for me she was nowhere to be seen. The moral of the story is to check the door is actually locked lol. To this day I always make sure it is.

First of all, it's really exciting reading these stories!

Only time I got caught was propably to a babysitter we had when I was about 4 or 5. We still had an opened pack of Pampers lying around in my bedroom's closet because I wasn't pottytrained until 3 and half or something like that. I frequently tried them on over my trousers (didn't know what the tapes were for or how to secure the diaper) secretly inside the closet. Eventually the babysitter caught me doing this! I only remember her saying "the diaper goes under your pants, you want me to put it on you?". She was amused but I was extremely embarrased. I said no and something about just goofing around. What a missed chance :/ I don't think she told my mom.

My first (and only) time (that I know of) was back when I was 6 or 7. I have an older brother who wet the bed and I took one of his pull-ups to wear one night. My parents called me into their room while I was in just the pull-up and a shirt. (I didn't have pj bottoms at the time and they were counting down from three) They made me sleep in that attire and nothing else was said about it.

After my ex-wife had made my desire to wear, public knowledge by putting it in the divorce documents (thanks a bunch...), my mum told me that I once made a nappy for myself when I was 7. I had completely forgotten about it, but the memory came flooding back (no pun intended, hehe!).

So yes, when I was 7, I had one or two times when I stuffed my comfort rag into my green y-fronts underwear and peed into it. At 7, you have no idea how to dispose of evidence, so I just did the first thing that came to mind: I filled the bathroom basin up with water and soaked it for a bit, thinking that in half-an-hour or so, I'd take it out and dry it. But of course, 7 year olds have like zero memory, so I promptly forgot it was in there. I think my mum must have found it and washed it for me, but she never said anything.

I even did an underwear poop at around the same age (intentionally). It all sounded so easy in my head, but after the thrilling sensation of loading up my green y-fronts again, I then didn't really know what to do. I opted for the tried-and-tested basin method again, because my 7-year old brain was brilliant at devising foolproof plans (!), and promptly forgot it. Again.

Next thing I know, my younger sister is yelling out indignantly, "MUM! Nick has left pooey pants in the sink and it smells!" Thanks, sis. Love ya.

My mum asked if I'd had an accident, so I just nodded. She never said anything until literally decades later.

I imagine my dad must have found out about it all, because that's what parents do - share information about their own weird little offspring, sometimes with virtually anyone, but he never ever said anything, and never looked at me funny. I guess I should be super thankful about the coolness with which my parents handled my somewhat bizarre behaviour. (This includes being found out the back of the house at the age of 5, having rolled up some paper in a mock cigarette, smoking it...., and aged 7 again, correctly guessing a random number generator. Every. Single. Time.)

Mine was when i was 6. My neighbour who was a bed wetter up until the age of 12 and who I felt sorry for as everyone use to tease him about being a bed wetter. His older brother use to tell everyone Warren stills wets the bed. Now I knew we had a barrel of cloth nappies in the garage and use to wear them but I never had pins or plastic pants. One day I'm playing in Warren's room and found he had a cupboard full of cloth nappies pins and plastic pants. So I took a nappy, pins and plastic pants went to their bathroom and put it on. Came back and kept playing. He noticed straight away saying are you wearing a nappy. I said yes and told him I'm not sure why but I like to wear them. He laughed he said show me and i did and told me i need to learn how to put them on. He showed me how to fold them properly. He said he hated them and i could wear them anytime. Anyway every time I went over to play I would get a nappy plastic pants go to the bathroom and put one on. We after a few months of doing this hi mum came in and asks me straight out why are you wearing Warrens nappies. OMFG how did she know. She said if I do it again she would tell my mother. Now go change out of them and dont do it again. The funny thing was then every time I went to sleep over at his house she would say Warren go put you nappy on for bed and Dan once Warren is finished you can put one on to. I never work that out and she never told my mother. Years later she told me that Warren told her that I liked to wear them and it he would feel more comfortable if he knew someone else wore them so she just asked me to wear them. We left the area when i was about 12 but from the age of 6 until 12 I did go sleep over at his house a lot.

I was caught many times after we moved by my mother she use to find both clean and used nappies under my bed. My sister also caught me a couple of times. It was not until i was around 17 before my mother actually asked me why i still wore nappies. I said i cant explain it and really dont know but have since i was very young. She asked if i needed to see anyone about it told her no and she left it at that.

the only other time i was just sitting in a tshirt and nappy as it was sinking hot and a mate came around and went through the back gate to the back door. well here I was sitting in the lounge nappy was clearly showing and i had no place to hide. I'm not sure who was more embarrassed. I just got on the front foot and said did not you know i have to wear adult nappies to which he looked puzzled. Let me go put some shorts on and as i was walking out i said dont worry I accept i have to wear them and have for a long time. he never said a thing.

My wife catches me all the time she cant understand why i wear them, though she does just accept i wear them. Ill walk around in the evening and she will say our crinkling. or we are out and she will say i can tell your wearing a nappy.

never been caught, never will (knock on wood)

First was around 4 when I helped my little brother out of the plastic pants that he didn't want to be in and wore them instead. Only a 4 year old would think that this was a good idea.

A really memorable experienced was when I was wearing a fairly thick and noisy diaper under shorts on an international flight back to the USA. I had barely sat down when the person sitting next to me proceeded to ask me (too loudly), "How long have you been having your urinary problem?" I was so embarrassed! He proceeded to tell me that it was alright to tell him because he was a urologist. I wanted off that plane so badly. I've taken that flight many times but that was the longest 10 hours of my life!

-Ieyasu

Luckily I was never caught by my parents when I was younger and I wasn't caught at all until very recently when I was caught in public. I was in a shopping centre and I'd pooed in my nappy, a bit (of a lot) of wee had got out as well, this always happens whenever I do a poo whatever it is (on the toilet or in my nappy).

I walked (awkwardly) to the toilets, I think it must of been obvious to the people around me as the smell was quite bad and there was a big bulge in the back of my trousers.

When I got to the toilets there was quite a big queue and I had to wait what felt like ages for my turn. I was queuing next to the sinks which had mirrors in front of them so I could see the bulge. When I got to 2nd in line the man in front of me turned around and said "I think you better go first" (I didn't refuse) I did a terrible job of changing myself as I was so desperate to get out. When I unlocked the door the man who had given up his place just smiled at me and shook his head. Wasn't a good experience.

Last edited:
I wanted to be caught wetting the bed or something so my Mom would put me in diapers and plastic pants. But she was so understanding she just told me not to do it again. So that backfired! I had to hide my interest in diapers and plastic pants for all these years. But now I live alone as an adult and look out because I am all in! (No pun intended)

The first time I was caught, I was 4 or 5 years old.

I was being babysat by my aunt I believe, either way, some of my cousins were over. Playing a bit of truth or dare one my cousins dared me to put a diaper on, so I did. A few minutes after putting it on my Mom came home and I ran over to hug her and she noticed immediately.

Now, that was before I had really started down the ABDL path but in my young teenage years, I returned to diapers. I thought I was being super stealthy about it. The one day I didn't take my trash out my parents decided to go through my room and found the diaper in my trash. I remember having an awkward sit down with my Dad where he wanted to know why I was using diaper, blah, blah, blah. Shortly after that, I ended up in counseling because it "wasn't normal."

The most rememberable time being caught was near the end of my time in the Marine Corps, I had just got back to base from leave. I had ordered some samples from Bambino if I recall correctly and since I still had a couple of days left of leave after returning to base, and a room to myself I was on the little train and there was no reason for anyone to find out. Well, it turns out during my leave a pipe had burst above my bathroom and the maintenance guys had been called to do some work on my bathroom ceiling. I changed out of my diaper and set in on the floor of my bathroom and grabbed a shower. As I was getting dressed afterward, there was a knock on the door and the barracks manager came in and went directly into the bathroom where my diaper was tied up but not in the trash. The barracks manager looked at me and asked, "WTF?" I didn't feel like explaining or putting my rank on the line so I blamed it on my girlfriend who was into some kinky stuff and that she had just left (a total lie, I wasn't in a relationship at that time).

Nit my very first time getting caught, but the first time as a US Marine. After my auto accident I had a long leg cast on, and was using a walker to get around. I was also newly getting urges and couldn't physically make it to the head (toilet) in time. My doctor thought it was only because of my slow walking, and suggested I temporarily use diapers for "just in case only", but still try and make it anyways. Since I love diapers anyways I jumped at it.

One night I was hapily diapered when I heard lots of loud banging on door after door at 2am. I though it was another surprise late night run (they loved those in the Marines), so I hurridely took off my still dry diaper and shoved in the drawer with my other diapers and put some underwear and sweat pants on. (I couldn't run but still had to attend in the pace car).

Well, turned out it was a surprise inspection instead. I had to wait a good 40 minutes till my gunnery seargent and commanding office got to my room. And right after entering I heard a loud WTF, get over here. He blatently pointed to my worn but dry diaper and said explain.

It only took a minute of pointing out my limited mobility and need for a temporary solution. My c.o. first asked if anyone else knew about it, which I said my doc had recommended I use them for just in case.

He then asked why I never mentiond it to my gunny. I said I didn't want it getting out I needed them as I was concerned about being ridiculed by others. So, he walked out of my room and in a loud voice told everyone to listen up. I was needing to wear diapers because of my injuries, and if he hears any talk or jokes about it they would be demoted and thrown in the brig for the day.

Yeah, no kidding. While his intent was very welcomed, it was an incredibly humiliating way to be caught and outed, to say the least. One good outcome from that is since then not a one who has caught or outed me has been able to bother or embarras me in the least.

I was never caught wearing diapers, but my mom had found my collection of them around the house and threw them away; which sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back