Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Deal With Pent Up Sexual Energy?

Default How To Deal With Pent Up Sexual Energy?

this past week i've been extremely sexed up and it seems as if i've been constantly masturbating. i know there's nothing wrong with this, but my sex drive has been making me very aroused and i was wondering if you people have any advice on how to handle it.

soren456

Is the moon full?

Whatever you're doing, just don't do it in public.

Butterfly Mage

My sexual energy is usually close to zero. One of the things about being an abuse survivor is that whole sexual intimacy thing pretty much gets squashed flat -- forever.

There are worse things than never being horny I suppose.

I've probably got the most supportive and understanding partner ever. I am truly blessed. Not too many people on the planet could tolerate being in a relationship as long as we've been together and have sex as infrequently as we do. At least I know he loves me for me and not for how good I am in bed.

EmeraldsAndLime

Don't you have a partner?

Butterfly Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Don't you have a partner?
    I do! We've been together almost ten years. We're just not all that sexually active (a littlen just not a lot.). But we have very good emotional/intellictual/spiritual intimacy, however.

EmeraldsAndLime

Was directing my Q at kite.

Quote Originally Posted by kite View Post
    this past week i've been extremely sexed up and it seems as if i've been constantly masturbating. i know there's nothing wrong with this, but my sex drive has been making me very aroused and i was wondering if you people have any advice on how to handle it.
    Cold showers.

Kite-

I have a hunch that large amounts of physical exertion, probably in the form of boring, garden variety exercise, would be your best bet.

I for one find such activities so boring and pointless... Perhaps if your physical exertions could be directed toward some desired objective... I favor long treks in the wilderness. Unfortunately, that's a pretty rare treat for a penniless stray like me.

I'm dog tired now, mainly from a lack of good, proper, civilized sleep, and I can tell you that a variety of my natural desires have turned off for the night (and probably the following morning).

I wonder if this sort of thing is related at all to the time of year--I'll bet there are some neat variations in such trends by latitude. For those of us in northern realms, what passes for appropriate clothing has now undergone the annual reversal. Makes for some nice scenery, but considering the effects which result for some of us (you too, Kite?), I find it offensive.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Cullen View Post
    Lukie , fiance
    French lesson:

fiancé = male person you have promised to marry
    fiancée = female person you have promised to marry

Last time I heard, Kite had a girlfriend. Were you assuming he had sailed to the other shore?

French lesson out...class dismissed

Peachy