Two day road trip without diapers.....UGGGGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

sotexasDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I recently made a two day road trip, without wearing a diaper, from my winter place to my summer place. We were going to spend the night in Dallas with my sister so knew it would be very inconvenient wearing and dealing with a diaper while there. I had one full case in the back of the car and two trash bags with two packages each stuffed in corners. I had just bought a new huge pack of Tena Overnight pads so added several handfuls of them to one bag. That first day I couldn't get my mind off diapers and not being able to wear one. Then when we stopped at my sisters I had the rear door open and getting something out and one of the bags with the pads got shifted and the pads were falling out. She was coming up and I had to hustle to stuff them back in so she wouldn't see. Boy it was close. Hated not being able to wear one at night too. Then the next day, my head was full of wanting to wear my diapers again. Got home and was happy to put one on for the night. Am I weird or what???? lol.

Sounds like you may have a compulsion if you’re constantly thinking about it. Do you wear every night normally? If yes, then you should probably keep up the same routine. If not, then going two days on a road trip shouldn’t be a big deal. Hope that helps - I know dealing with ABDL is hard, and it comes with its own stigma and shame. Hang in there!

I can't imagine a road trip without diapers. Even if your destination isn't diaper-friendly you can always stop before arriving to take off your driving diaper!

babybobby said:
Sounds like you may have a compulsion if you’re constantly thinking about it. Do you wear every night normally? If yes, then you should probably keep up the same routine. If not, then going two days on a road trip shouldn’t be a big deal. Hope that helps - I know dealing with ABDL is hard, and it comes with its own stigma and shame. Hang in there!

I guess compulsion is one word to describe how I was feeling, or maybe obsessed is a better word. I've gotten to the point that I wear every night and look forward to bedtime so I can put one on. I have explained that wearing one at night will keep me from having to get up so many times at night to go pee. She was OK with that and I love it now. Problem is that I now love the feeling so much I will put one on to wear daily as well. She doesn't know about this and might be a bit harder to explain. Sure glad the trip is over and I'm back to wearing.

- - - Updated - - -

carstoncouche said:
I can't imagine a road trip without diapers. Even if your destination isn't diaper-friendly you can always stop before arriving to take off your driving diaper!

I hear ya. I gave lots of thought to my problem and how I could incorporate a diaper into my trip but nothing made any sense, so did without. My problem was that it was constantly on my mind, such an obsession. Weird.

carstoncouche said:

Me neither. I would have wet pants before I got to the end of our street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back