motorcycle riders who wear diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to commute as much as I can on my bike. But have only worn a diaper a few times while on a pleasure ride.
I live in the pacific northwest, so my riding months are limited due to the rain. I prefer not to ride in the rain.

I ride and occasionally wear. I ride all year round. I have a 2014 ninja 300 s/e KRT and a 2017 ninja zx6r 636.

I have a BMW R1200R, sometimes i rode diapered

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have not ever ridden diapered, but I do own a Harley Sportster.

I ride a fair amount and am no stranger to spending 6-12 hours in the saddle in a day, so I'm not above pulling over on the side of the road to go if I need to, but sometimes a rest stop is too far or traffic is an issue. That or my damn overdrive kicks in and my brain is determined to make the destination by a certain time and a diaper becomes convenient. Unlike many here I do not enjoy sitting in a wet diaper, one good case of diaper rash cured me of that, but I would rather peel off a wet diaper at a gas station than piss on my bike.

I know what you mean, I don’t want to piss on my bike either, so a diaper is a must on long trips or a day of bar hopping.
I made a habit of going piss on my riding lawnmower, as I sometimes mow the lawn without wearing a diaper and sometimes my diaper just can’t hold all I put into it.

I diaper up occasionally for riding. For the most part, though while I DO like sitting in a wet diaper, peeing while seated on the bike just doesn't happen for me. I still have to either stand up on the pegs of my V-Strom DL650 or actually stop and get off the bike. No worries for me about anyone "seeing" that I'm wearing a diaper. I'm an ATGATT rider and my baggy riding pants disguise any evidence.

Seeing as the temperature has warmed up enough to shed the heavy leather coat I decided to toss my chaps and vest on and go for a ride.
Let’s just say the chaps do nothing to hide my diaper when I get off the bike.

2003 Heritage Softail here, hence my username. Is there any better way to ride?

The best way to ride is how you are comfortable, ... unless it is a 50cc liquor-cycle :smartass:

Beautiful night for a ride. Think we'll head up to Newburyport, grab a coffee and relax on a bench in Market Square. I'll be wearing a pullup in case I have too much coffee and I'm sure it will get used on the way home anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back