What makes you feel that comfortable "ahh" feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolBirdsWearDiapers

The F1r3ch1ck3n Rises
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
For me, it's when I'm double diapered in my Depend briefs (I know they're not exactly a favorite, but Depend briefs are what fits me well), and I'm doing any sort of movie or TV marathon. That's my "ahhh" feeling! What's yours?

-JTK 2018
The Knight Owl

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My ahh-moment is the moment I wet my diaper after wearing it for a few hours while reading/writing a story with my plushie:)

Feeling the urge to do a big poo and just doing it in my nappy there and then, wherever I happen to be, without a care in the world.

Probably when I've wet my diaper so much that there's a big bulge between my legs and I'm forced to waddle around like a baby. I love that feeling so much :biggrin:

This one is weird because I can never get it right the first time, but when I re-adjust my diaper after wearing it for a few hours, for some reason by then its all "stretched out" and when I shift the seat lower and raise the tape panel higher on me and re-tape, I get that perfect fit wear it swallows and swaddles me perfectly, leak guards remain tight to my body but I have that perfect diaper seat and nice little sag. That's my ahh feeling.

Right after I change into a fresh diaper after being in a wet one.

That moment when I change into a fresh, powdered diaper makes me feel very nice.

Really like the feeling of a new diaper after being in a wet one for a while. Im one of the catheter people here and my biggest ahh moment is when after 3 week of the same catheter, I put the new one in. It just feels much better and for about a week I am soooo much more comfortable.

The moment when I put on a fresh diaper and it makes me feel very comfy and the moment when I hear the hissing sound while i'm peeing my diaper.

I have to say I have more than one 'ahhhh' moment. I start by having one when I put a fresh one on and get it all taped up nice and tight. Then I really have one when I relax and let the first pee flow. If fact I have one about every pee after that. It's always an 'ahhh' when I'm all nice and wet and fat and squishy. 'AHHHHHH'.

When I really nail messing around with my avatar, heh heh

When I wake up in a very wet diaper and still have my morning pee before getting up

A wet diaper coming off and a dry one being wrapped securely around my waist, the gentle expression on my wife's face and then the kiss and hug.

There are a lot of things diaper and AB related that make me feel that "ahh" feeling. At the top of my list:

1. Putting on a fresh diaper with powder, cream and baby clothes after a long tiresome week of work and school
2. That first wetting in a fresh diaper
3. Waking up after a long sleep/nap with a diaper hugging your waist :eek:

littlemoosey said:
A wet diaper coming off and a dry one being wrapped securely around my waist, the gentle expression on my wife's face and then the kiss and hug.

That sounds wonderful, it must be great having such an accepting wife. I currently have a Mommy friend and I would have to add being diapered and changed by Mommy to my list of diaper related "ahh" feelings too... oh, and snuggling up with Mommy and having her pat my padded bottom while we watch cartoons, that's most certainly an "ahh" feeling too :)

Poofybutt said:
There are a lot of things diaper and AB related that make me feel that "ahh" feeling. At the top of my list:

1. Putting on a fresh diaper with powder, cream and baby clothes after a long tiresome week of work and school
2. That first wetting in a fresh diaper
3. Waking up after a long sleep/nap with a diaper hugging your waist :eek:

That sounds wonderful, it must be great having such an accepting wife. I currently have a Mommy friend and I would have to add being diapered and changed by Mommy to my list of diaper related "ahh" feelings too... oh, and snuggling up with Mommy and having her pat my padded bottom while we watch cartoons, that's most certainly an "ahh" feeling too :)

Poofybutt, I agree with all of the above, I love the pats on the bottom. She knows it, and does it even when I am not diapered to remind me that...I could be. Yup Im lucky, dont know what I did to deserve her.

littlemoosey said:

Awwww. You put it so wonderfully.

Paxe said:
Feeling the urge to do a big poo and just doing it in my nappy there and then, wherever I happen to be, without a care in the world.
lol

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

I always wake up really calm if I wore a nappy to bed. But the best feeling is wearing a plastic-backed Abena Abri-Form M4 with a Lille Maxi booster, underneath an Abena Bodystocking (onesie), under my fleecey footed-pyjamas.

Or... like today when my house guests have gone home, and no longer is the door closed than I'm taping on a BetterDry and breathing a deep sigh of relief.

Or the feeling of stress and anxiety disappearing under the influence of magic mushrooms. Shame they were banned... And you can still get psilocybin truffles in The Netherlands. Good excuse for a cultural city break. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back