I made an ABDL quiz. Tell me if it could use and changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a diaper loving baby.

I got girl age-player so yeah good quiz

I really like the unique approach that you have taken with this. However, I have to admit that there are more than a few questions that should have had additional possible responses. For instance, the questions about diapers being sexual. I think there should be an answer that includes sometimes and sometimes not. I would encourage you to look at the results, the comments here, ask for additional insight, and then modify the quiz accordingly.

Thank you for doing this. Although I didn't completely agree with the results when I took the quiz, it came close and I think there is benefit here and enough so to improve it further.

Pretty darn good questions for a fairly simple quiz.
We always want more depth & more possible answers, but you kept it simple & fun without forcing anyone into responses that just don't fit their personality.

?Possible glitch?? I tried twice (and endured the obligatory shampoo ad twice :), both times I clicked "no" on the girly option, yet both times my result was "girl".

Are you trying to tell me something I didn't know about myself?? ;)

Last edited:
carstoncouche said:
Pretty darn good questions for a fairly simple quiz.
We always want more depth & more possible answers, but you kept it simple & fun without forcing anyone into responses that just don't fit their personality.

?Possible glitch?? I tried twice (and endured the obligatory shampoo ad twice :), both times I clicked "no" on the girly option, yet both times my result was "girl".

Are you trying to tell me something I didn't know about myself?? ;)

Yeah, I'm getting the same glitch - when it asks me if I'd like to be dressed as a girl I say no but at the end it says I'm a:

"Girl Age-player
Being a baby girl is a big part of your sexuality"

i am a DL which i agree with! nice work.

Wow, so only 1 person so far has gotten a result that diapers are sexual for them. That really goes to show how many here are ab or dl, and how few are sd.

Personally, I don't believe a "sometimes sexual" category would help. Of course diapers are going to be sometimes sexual, they do cover a very sexual area after all. The questions really need to separate whether or not it's based on sexuality or not (the defining factor). Not whether it can include it a times (which is pretty much a given). And the OP does already make that distinction.

I cannot finish the quiz because my phone is a dick. Which is a shame because I want to see the results.

Diaper Lover which fits me quite well

I got girl age player and I'm a boy, so what gives? Also the message talks about sex. So basically it is showing everything the opposite of what it should be; at least for me.

Not really accurate for me. "Girl Age Player". :|

Not what I do. :p

(Also totally thrown for a loop seeing Star/Toddlergirl art in the background.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back