I made an ABDL quiz. Tell me if it could use and changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it. It looks ok to me, although it said I was a guy who dressed like a sissy. :) I'm a mtf transgender lol I wonder why it gave me that result :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I also just took it. It was short and seems somewhat simplified, but not too far off. Pretty good really.

I got "true baby", being incontinent and having integrated my adult and baby sides this is pretty close. Though it doesn't tell the whole story, it probably serves as a good way tocget a snap shot of our who makes up out little community.

Please do post the survey results later on when enough have taken it.

I got true baby. That's pretty accurate so looks good to me.

I got true baby girl. It fits me well, but only when I'm toward the bottom end of my age range. I'd call myself an ERIK, emotionally real inner kid. Of coarse, if you look at alittleunderstanding.com, that's pretty much what a Little is, but mine is particularly young, sometimes.

Instead of being like an on/off switch, it's more like a dial, that only gets put all the way to adult, when necessary. I can't give you an age, because, in, "Little space," socially, emotionally, and verbally, I can go very young, or, anywhere in between there, and adult. Cognitively, I'm so picky, it's ridiculous. I can't walk unassisted, even when adulting, and I only have lessened control of my bladder and bowels, it's not total IC.

Last edited:
I'm a non-sexual toddler. :3 I really like that!

Shourt but ok quizze.

Another True Baby here :paci:

In all honesty, that was a cute and short little quiz.

If you wanted to improve it, I would make the questions more detailed and varied and maybe have more outcomes. It always seems to me that these types of quizzes while fun always use the same general final outcomes: Baby, True Baby, Incontinent, Non-Sexual Little, Babyfur etc. It would be nice to see a quiz that had a ton of different options based on what you answered, more than the standard ones.

I am a 'Non Sexual Sissy' which is accurate.

I agree with Poofybutt that the quiz may be too simplistic. Some of the questions could use more choices.

Regardless, I think it was a good start and (as I said before) accurate (for me at least).

I hope you post the results when a sufficient number of people have played the game.

Last edited:
I got non-sexual baby, which I am :) Nice quiz.

Mixed sissy... yep pretty much. :eek:

I got true baby but the question on if wearing is sexual, a more accurate answer would be 'sometimes'. It's not always one or the other.

It said I'm IC which is true, but I also like diapers very much!

Got Diaper Lover, very accurate for me, it was a little short though.

I got sissy which is sometimes true, but sometimes I identify as little boy when I'm wearing and regressing. I guess it would take a more detailed test to determine all the ins and outs of who we are and how we identify. Still, I liked the test and thought taking it was fun. I also loved the animation.

Nonsexual baby! I'm not sure about the baby but otherwise spot on and fun!

I got non-sexual baby as well. I find it to be accurate :)

I got Ageplayer, which was a unexpected, but actually it makes sense when I think about it!

I got non-sexual baby which I thought was correct.

Yaay! I got true baby, which is very accurate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back