Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from N.J.

Default hello from N.J.

hey guys,
    i quit my ab/dl activities for a few months and eventually broke back into the cylce. I went to my favorite site to find the unthinkable the server being erased and what not, anyways i re made a profile and and now back to being a part of the community.

Welcome back !!

You're rejoining a very vibrant community, much more active than the old one you remember. Keep coming back and enjoy yourself here...

And you're from New Jersey ! Lots of your state-mates have joined this new board. I'm a nearby neighbor, and I say Welcome back too.

FullMetal

Wow, another New Jerseyer, this is getting weird. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Look around, post some, and have fun!Lots of things to do here, so make yourself comfortable!

FullMetal

I do not think I remember you from the previous site, but nice to meet you! Welcome back to the site, I hope to see you around!

Yes there are a lot of new jersey people up here. I would say that close to half if not more of our memeber population right now is all from east coast of US.

THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome back and i can see already that this site is A LOT more active congrats on the improvements.

Welcome back to the Cycle!!

Im also live in Jersey, although i dont like to admit it...as they say here, "Come see it for yourself" lol

baby_orange

So 4 kids are from NJ. I am somewhat near the south NJ. I think I live near Full Metal because we got our pampers at the same shoprite i think.

make that 5 from nj.
    im right in central jersey just outside trenton, not too far from anyone, so it seems.