Who has the best onesies/diapersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

squishypants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have about $60 to spend. I’m 6’2” and 235 lbs if that will be a factor. I also wear a LG diaper in most brands. Best bang for the buck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onesies downunder have been the best i have tried so far they are about $30 for one but you also have to pay for shipping from Australia so when i order onesies from them i get a few to make the shipping worth while. And their fabric has a nice elastic to them so they will stretch with your body while sleeping. I have one from littleto big and it looks like the fabric is starting to get sketchy by the snaps.

I recently just bought my first onesie, so I’m far from an expert on the subject. I opted to get a onesie from littletobig, and I can say that it’s very comfortable and fits nicely. The fabric and stitching is of high quality and the snaps feel very solid. The material is also quite stretchy and form fitting. I can’t speak for the durability as I haven’t had it for long enough. I expect it will last me quite sometime as I’m mostly a DL and only in an AB mood about 20% of the time.

I mostly want one to hide my waistband while in public. I’ve been wearing quite a bit lately but at work the risk of exposure is very high!!

squishypants said:
I mostly want one to hide my waistband while in public. I’ve been wearing quite a bit lately but at work the risk of exposure is very high!!

Onesies downunder has plain ones also i have a couple black ones that i wear under my work shirt it looks like i just have my “tshirt” tucked in and i do alot of bending over where my diaper could be exposed with out some sort of cover up, i also wear boxer briefs over my diapers and keep the waist band above the diaper line that helps also

I wear the kins line from BabyKins for work all the time. I have tried many but always go back to the kins they are comfy and last really well!

https://ca.babykins.com/collections/onezies-and-booties/products/kins-onezie-t-shirt-original-12000

They even have them in a golf shirt style

https://ca.babykins.com/collections/onezies-and-booties/products/kins-golf-shirt-onezie-12000g

They are well within your price range. And if your in the us it’s like having a 20% off sale with the exchange rate!

If you just want plain white the abena bodystockings are awesome.

i think the babykins ones are the best

i have bought a few,from littleforbig (amazon) and they fit great and are comfortable, they just released new ones that are baseball type shirts I like them the best as they do not look like a onesie they have ones that have snaps on the left sholder they fit great as well but I only wesr them with a top,that covers the snaps if they would make them with out the snaps they would be perfect

I'd suggest you put some thought into what sort of features you're looking for before focusing on opinions of general quality, because what you're wearing is probably going to matter more to you than how well it's constructed or how popular it is.

- tank top or short sleeves?
- baggy or tight fit in the chest/waist?
- coverage around diaper like boxers (covering sides of hips) or bikini?
- step into and pull up (exclusive to tank top?) or pull down with snaps in crotch?
- all white, solid color, or pattern?
- thin or heavy fabric?

I've found I really don't like:
- baggy
- thin fabric (there's one that feels like it's made from a cut up 75 thread count sheet!)
- fabric patterns of any sort
- non-bikini shape at my diaper

There have been some pretty dramatic differences in the onesies I've seen in the last few years. If for example you compared ABU's diapersuit with XP Medical's body stocking, you'd have difficulty finding anything they had in common.

Also keep in mind that onesies are really hard to size. Shirts themselves can be difficult to get a good fit with without trying them on first, and onesies have the added sizing of length and leg width that both need to be pretty accurate to get a good, comfortable fit. Unfortunately they're usually something you have to order online, and can be quite expensive. They tend to shrink quite a bit when first washed also, so watch out for that. Order them a bit large for two reasons: (1) your diaper will add a few inches to the length you need, and (2) you can wash them cold to keep their size OR wash them hot to shrink them if necessary.

My personal favorites are from http://www.preventawear.com
They're simple, lightweight and soft. They have 2 snap crotches. You can get them in tank or short sleeves. The color options are pretty good too.

Recently my two black onesie from easyaccessclothing snaps have finally given after years of use and hundreds of washings they are still in great shape except for one snap on each and I am thinking about having them repaired they are so expensive now at about 55 each but would highly recommend if you need a long term solution. I've tried lots of others but always end up with worn out or broken snaps.

I decided to go with one from Littletude, and one from Littleforbig off of Amazon. I will surely let you all know my opinion of them Tuesday when they arrive!!

Onesies Downunder is great!

I have never seen the prevention ones before. They do look good and should hide a nappy pretty well.

I have quite a few onesies, my favourites are the ones from mslorainex on eBay, she also puts out clothing under Big Tots on Etsy and the ones from Baby Pants.

I find that mslorainex's onesies fit me like a glove and they make me feel oh so snuggly, they have really nice babyish designs as well.

The ones of Baby Pants hold up quite well too and were some of the first big baby onesies that I bought.

I have heard great things about Onesies Down Under, but every time I go to order from them, the really babyish designs that I want to own are always sold out when it comes to my size. They look super form fitting and comfy though :)

So, I would say that the best are from mslorainex/Big Tots and Baby Pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back