Status
Not open for further replies.

Liamjp

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So, Today I was going to a friend's to help him decorate and last night I got out two diapers (one for during the night and one for the morning). Well, This morning, I overslept and didn't have time to put the other one on.

Anyway, My mom has just called me and she asked me why there was a diaper in my bag. I told her that I had gone swimming yesterday with a my dad's friend and their toddler so I said that it was his and must have accidentally ended up in my bag.

The problem I have now though is that there are around 40 diapers and other baby stuff (paci's, onesies, etc) hid all over my room and I'm scared that she is gonna search for them. I'm not at home right now so I have no idea but what should I tell her if she finds more?

Last edited:
Okay buddy, I know it's very scary. I remember when my Mom found my diapers when I was your age. It was terrifying. I ended up telling her the truth, about my ABDL. She didn't even confront me about it. I was the one who approached the subject. Maybe you should be honest with her. I mean, I don't know her so I don't know how she'll react. But you're her child, so she must love you, right? She should at least try to understand.

Good luck!

Warning! opposite opinion incoming.
If I would have ever told the truth I would have been considered crazy. So no coming out for me. It's not like anyone needs to know. I understand that at this point it is difficult to cover up but all you can do right now is stand behind the story about that toddler. I wonder if your mom knows him (dad's friend). She might call him if you had been swimming or not.. The best strategy here is to make the story beliveable but that really goes down to your lying ability.

The best treatment is prevention. I advice you to gather all hidden items and put them in a solid box or suitcase, lock it to make sure you are only one who can see what's inside. I did it and had no problems after that.

BabyJacob98 said:
If I would have ever told the truth I would have been considered crazy. So no coming out for me. It's not like anyone needs to know. I understand that at this point it is difficult to cover up but all you can do right now is stand behind the story about that toddler. I wonder if your mom knows him (dad's friend). She might call him if you had been swimming or not.. The best strategy here is to make the story beliveable but that really goes down to your lying ability.

The best treatment is prevention. I advice you to gather all hidden items and put them in a solid box or suitcase, lock it to make sure you are only one who can see what's inside. I did it and had no problems after that.

I understand where you're coming from. Coming out is super scary and risky. After I told my parents, they were concerned, but they are well educated. And they love me, so they understand the best they can. What I mean is that no coming out scenario is catastrophic and bad or super good. Maybe our friend here need to assess how his mother would react to such news. He's the one who knows her, lives with her and has grown up with her. He is the one who knows if she'll flip or be supportive.

I'm sorry that you feel that people would believe you're crazy. I understand where that comes from. But trust me, not every story is bad. Besides, I would rather tell the truth than live hiding stuff and filled with paranoia.

BabyJacob98 said:

My dad and her don't really talk and I actually did go swimming so it's all good so far.

Then it's fine. However I advice you to pack everything together and lock it so you are sure no one can see what's inside. If someone asks what is inside you are not obligated to say anything.

I also advocate telling the truth. Lying does you no good, and as you found out has made things more stressfull for you now too.

Given that you have been outed already, there's a good chance you mom didn't believe your lie. And yeah, if she ever comes across another diaper of yours then she will know you lied too. Do you really want that? I hope not.

My advice, come clean and tell her the truth. Just make sure when you tell her you also include a full explanation of what it all. That, andtellcher in person. There's no better way to screw up telling someone than a short message saying you like to wear diapers.

Another problem with lying is that later if you do get found out they may think you are trying to hide it because it is bad. And may gain a little more pre-judgment on it then just owning up to it out right. But there are allot of factors when it comes to how to react. no situation is the same. I'd definitely lean towards prevention then lying.

I didn't fully tell my parents till I was like 20 or something. And it went kinda bad, but ok. My dad could care-less. but my mom still doesn't like that it's part of me. even tho she never sees anything related to it. I told after mom found my paci's and after I got a bad UTI.. long story.

My parents knew I liked wearing diapers as a young child as I was caught with a diaper in my pants many a time, by the time I turned 16 I was buying my own diapers, and as little long a I purchased my own diapers there was no problem with me wanting to wear diapers, I never hid the fact I wanted to wear diapers growing up.

Always good to tell the truth but most parents don't understand and might send you for counseling.

Let it go for now and see what happens. Hide your stuff better and confess if it comes up again.

I’m so sorry to hear about your situation with your mom. I know how stressful this is. Many years ago when I was in my twenties living at home after just finishing college my mom found a large box of diapers I had stashed in my closet. I remember being confronted about them and being asked why I had them. I don’t think I actually answered that question but I was terribly embarrassed and there wasn’t any way I could really deny that the were mine. I was told to get rid of them. My older sister who was just finishing med school was brought into the conversation and consulted about whether I should be sent to see a psychiatrist. Somehow my sister was pretty aware even though this was in the mid 90’s before ABDL was as widely known. She told my mom that it wasn’t something that really could be “fixed “ so nothing was done. I moved out and went to grad school shortly after and the whole topic was never brought up again by anyone but it has always lingered under the surface when I see my mom or siblings since we never discussed it openly. My experience from having had several roommates and now a wife of twenty years is that this is something that is eventually almost always discovered. so I think it’s better to be open and honest about it if asked but I understand this is not easy to do and makes you feel very vulnerable. I think it’s most important to just be able to accept yourself and remember that what you’re doing doesn’t hurt anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back