Diaper shifts or falls while wearing sweatpants

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPDude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Sometimes , my diaper will shift or get very loose and fall when I am in sweatpants, causing leaks. What should I wear to keep the diaper in place? I don’t want anything childish.

I haven't ran in to this problem as of yet but have you tried using a pair of plastic pants to keep the diaper snug

CPDude said:
Sometimes , my diaper will shift or get very loose and fall when I am in sweatpants, causing leaks. What should I wear to keep the diaper in place? I don’t want anything childish.

What diaper brand is it? Poly or cloth backed? Could be a bad tape job, wrong size, or just a lousy diaper brand.

Plastic pants as others have suggested may help, but a snap-crotch t-shirt (onesie) will definitely solve the problem and make changing easier, also.

Try a onesie, diaper cover, or even just regular underwear. I've also heard of someone who lkles to use old fashioned suspenders clipped right to the diaper.

I just wear a pair of ordinary boxer-briefs over mine; the snug-fitting stretchy ones.

Anyone know a good place to find an adult onesie. I am a 2x shirt size

try e-bay--type in adult snap crotch t-shirt

Try amazon they carry littleforbig onesies and they fit great they have a new black and white one that looks like a regular baseball shirt. Make sure you get the correct length to keep your diaper snug, also you could use hockey tape around your diaper to help keep it snug. but a proper fitting onesie works great

On eBay I like the Wear2Work ones, off eBay I like Preventawear's. In both I get plain black, and just wear them under whatever I happen to be wearing that day. I did get some of the zippy ones from Preventawear and will wear them as pajamas on hot days.

I always keep the top of my diaper a little bit higher than the sweatpants, and tie the drawstring tight enough to keep them from falling. Generally keeps everything in place.

Maux said:
I always keep the top of my diaper a little bit higher than the sweatpants, and tie the drawstring tight enough to keep them from falling. Generally keeps everything in place.

Same here. I also make sure the top tapes are above my hip bones. I never have sagging problems unless my diaper is saturated and in need of changing anyways.

KINS make nice onesies and diaper covers

I always wear net fixing pants over my nappies to hold them in place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back