Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Lately I've been fighting off a wave of guilt from just wanting to wear. I'm love wear and would wear more if given the chance, but I've been finding it hard to actually diaper up from time to time.

Does your personal circumstances stop you? or just inhibition? maybe try pull-ups rather than a full diaper, easier to conceal as well,,,

Pull ups are an odd thing. I like the padding, but always getting the guilt. I really can't find a pull up I like or that feels comfortable.

I don’t like pull ups either.

It’s not unusual, or a terrible thing, to have ups and downs concerning an interest...and especially one not positively reinforced by society at large.

Many of us went through cycles that included guilt, and sometimes even “quitting” and purging materials.

Seasons change. Obligations of life. Interests in the moment (like you might be getting physically ill, and this is a pre-feeling to that). What’s important is you don’t let yourself fall into self doubt or self hate regarding this sliver of who you are

It's basically binge and purge. It's technically not normal, and most people would see it as weird, gross, or not right. You were taught that diapers made you less of a human when you were potty trained. That they're for babies. Then all of that mixed with the stigma and you're just believing that it's wrong.

You just need to do the opposite, wearing diapers isn't wrong, if they're not only made for babies and old people, you don't have to have a medical excuse to wear diapers.

You pretty much have to dismiss those thoughts as they come. I also think that the guilt never really goes away. It's just how you deal with it that makes you mentally healthier about it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
It's basically binge and purge. It's technically not normal, and most people would see it as weird, gross, or not right. You were taught that diapers made you less of a human when you were potty trained. That they're for babies. Then all of that mixed with the stigma and you're just believing that it's wrong.

You just need to do the opposite, wearing diapers isn't wrong, if they're not only made for babies and old people, you don't have to have a medical excuse to wear diapers.

You pretty much have to dismiss those thoughts as they come. I also think that the guilt never really goes away. It's just how you deal with it that makes you mentally healthier about it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You beat me to it. It's classic binge/purge, and the OP needs to work on accepting this part of who he is.

I know exactly how you feel. Go take a look at the thread that I just posted, there is a very good and covering reply. :)

I know how you feel. Lately I got caught up in school and other thing and wanted to wear to relax, but I felt guilty about diapers being my only real way to de-stress, so I have been ignoring it in hope of finding other relaxing things. You could try what I have done if you want to wear but lack the time or motivation. If you have compression shorts put them on and place some thick socks in the crotch and rear areas. This should help simulate the comfort of a diaper without making it hard to find time to fully diaper up. If you try this remember it’s not absorb any it’s designed for comfort.

Maxx said:
I used to get a twinge of guilt about it long ago, and I do mean long ago. It was more guilt about wasting time on such a non-productive activity when there were so many other things screaming for my attention.

"If you died tomorrow, would you be happier about one last diaper session or cleaning the basement/finishing the tax return/fixing that old crack in the drywall"

The question gets a different answer when you're much closer to the end than the beginning.

I love this answer as I have thought about this recently, that is; if I was not diapered up right now, what could I be getting done?

I will think about this answer MAXX the next time I'm worried about what I am not doing.

littlemoosey said:
I love this answer as I have thought about this recently, that is; if I was not diapered up right now, what could I be getting done?

I will think about this answer MAXX the next time I'm worried about what I am not doing.

Maxx's wisdom and history ends up being uber helpful for diaper related things

You should have no guilt. I think everyone secretly wants to wear diapers. You are lucky you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back