• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! From NE Ohio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelylittlelove

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello! I am 24 and I am actually the significant other of a ABDL. We have been dating for 2 1/2 years and I have known for most of the time! I am on here to get to know other “mommies” or significant others that are aupportive and need someone to relate to with experiences! Cant wait to talk!:)

Hello Brandensmommy and welcome to the group.

I would suggest looking through the AB/Little and Diaper Talk Forums for infromation.

I am not sure if there is a Mommy group but if there is you would find that in the group list.

I hope you fing the help you are looking for.

Egor

Hello hope you find some mommys to be friends with

Lovelylittlelove said:
Hello! I am 24 and I am actually the significant other of a ABDL. We have been dating for 2 1/2 years and I have known for most of the time! I am on here to get to know other “mommies” or significant others that are aupportive and need someone to relate to with experiences! Cant wait to talk!:)

Greetings, Lovely, and welcome to the forum! There is much good information on here, and some very good, knowledgeable people with whom to connect. It's always good to see others on here from NEO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back