Whats your favourit sweeties

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Im sat eating my way through 6 Cadbury cream eggs my favourit chocy!!!
whats your favourite sweeties?:smile1:
Its also my childhood favourite! well that and Wagon wheels!,Dolly mixtures,liquorish Allsorts,Terry chocolate Orange.............

Last edited:
I must be the only one here with a sweet tooth!
Eating sugar free mints at the mo cos i had so much sugar last night lol

I love all kinds of sweets tbh. I've actually been really getting into the Kinderjoy sweets because you get a toy surprise with them you have to build. :3

I used to have a major sweet tooth. Jelly beans were my favorite, and still are but I hardly ever eat them anymore. Case in point, I didn't have any this easter.

I love Haribo Gold Bears(gummy bears) and Haribo Happy Colas(little cola bottles). I ate some yesterday evening when watching tv with a nurse.

I love Peeps!

I like White Chocolate a lot, and so I love the White Chocolate Kit Kats and Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

I also love Raspberry Licorice (I'm surprised Twizzlers doesn't make a regular size bag of full length Twizzlers in many more flavors), Sour Punch Straws, and a candy Twizzlers started making that is kinda similar to sour punch straws.

Whatever is in front of me.

Ironically, I eat sugar free Hershey's dark chocolate. It's suppose to be good for the heart and cardiovascular circulation. I actually like the way it tastes.

I have quite the sweet tooth, but usually only for certain things. My go to confectionary treats include maltesers, m&m's, chocolate covered pretzels and ice cream :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back