Tena Slip Maxi Out of Stock in USA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

akm44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

Just noticed Bambino and ABUniverse are both showing out of stock for the Medium Tena Slip Maxi diapers. Did I miss something? No longer being imported? I worry since this is my favorite diaper and I've made a routine around them.

Thanks in Advance

Noticed the same, and not happy about it. They are a great everyday diaper. Really hope this changes soon.

We are out of stock of them at ABU currently - we are working on getting another delivery over to the States, it just takes some time unfortunately!

Tena have re-named their Discreet pull-ups, perhaps they changed the name of these as well?

JoJo1993 said:
We are out of stock of them at ABU currently - we are working on getting another delivery over to the States, it just takes some time unfortunately!

Well, good to know it's just a stocking issue, not a "we will no longer carry" issue. They are a good replacement for the old tena slip basic that they quit making.

Also my favorite. There has been price creep which I fear will continue. Good to hear there will restock.

Thanks for the comment JoJo, hopefully sooner rather than later!

Curious - if folks are importing the Tena slip Maxi, why not bring in the Ultima version? I've been dying to try them!

I emailed ABU about this a couple of weeks ago, asking if or when they plan on getting more. They told me they currently have no estimate as to when they’ll have more. They did say to keep an eye on their website, as they should have an update posted soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back