Not open for further replies.

Goodnites11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
I have a few packs of vintage Goodnites and Underjams for sale!

• 5 packs of 2007-2008 boys L/XL soccer Goodnites, pack of 21 ($35 each + shipping)
  • 1 pack of 2011 boys L/XL camo/skater Goodnites, pack of 20 ($17 + shipping)
  • 1 pack of 2012 boys L/XL camo/skateboard Goodnites, pack of 12 ($14 + shipping)
  • 1 pack of pre-2012 boys L/XL camo/skater Underjams, pack of 20 ($13 + shipping)

Message me with your paypal address if you're interested, and I will send an invoice to you! :biggrin::thumbsup:

Bump!

You might try to post them on eBay. Might get some more bites on there.

I've been debating selling off my collection of stuff. I watched a package of Luvs 6 (plastic backed with barney) sell for almost $700 a couple weeks ago. I've got several of those packages, as well as the Pampers that the ABU SDK print is based off of. I've also got packages of Goodnites going all the way back to the original ones back in the 90's. Including the old XL ones. Wish they still made them that large today. Let me know if you have any takers on your stuff.

Mattew said:
You might try to post them on eBay. Might get some more bites on there.

I've been debating selling off my collection of stuff. I watched a package of Luvs 6 (plastic backed with barney) sell for almost $700 a couple weeks ago. I've got several of those packages, as well as the Pampers that the ABU SDK print is based off of. I've also got packages of Goodnites going all the way back to the original ones back in the 90's. Including the old XL ones. Wish they still made them that large today. Let me know if you have any takers on your stuff.

I assume you're referring to this thread of yours: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...-quot-history-of-GoodNites-DryNites-UnderJams . What an awesome collection!
I'm looking for some pictures of the Large Drytnites in green packaging; those were the ones I wore as a child. Could you maybe provide me with some? (I tried asking you via a private message, but I've not been a member for long enough :( )
I'm also interested in buying a pack of those, just for the memories :)

thokke said:
I assume you're referring to this thread of yours: https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthr...-quot-history-of-GoodNites-DryNites-UnderJams . What an awesome collection!
I'm looking for some pictures of the Large Drytnites in green packaging; those were the ones I wore as a child. Could you maybe provide me with some? (I tried asking you via a private message, but I've not been a member for long enough :( )
I'm also interested in buying a pack of those, just for the memories :)

Yep. That's the stuff I'm talking about. Sadly, I have way more stuff than I posted in those pictures.

I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to sell everything or not. I've debated on doing it the last few years. I'd had to see what those Drynites are even selling for. I rarely pay attention to that stuff. Then I happen to see a sale, and see how much something sold for, and think; "I need to sell mine off, if that one sold for $700."

do you have any p&g attends

dwayne said:
do you have any p&g attends

I don't own any myself. But I've seen them at a couple of Pharmacies that have extremely low turnover of products. I did buy a package maybe 2 years ago from one, to use as a gag gift for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back