Kids films/animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Whats your favourit kids film or animation?
So many to choose from, i like "Rugrats movie" still funny but so many others its hard to choose or list!:dunno:

I guess my favorite would be any of the Disney animated films.

Mine would be - Fantastic MR. Fox -

The Nut Job
Igor
Puss in Boots
Minions
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Just several of the kids movies I still have.

caitianx said:
The Nut Job
Igor
Puss in Boots
Minions
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Just several of the kids movies I still have.

Chitty chitty bang bang a classic! love that film! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Borya said:
Mine would be - Fantastic MR. Fox -

A great stop animation with a great plot!

HR Puffenstuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like older Disney animated animal movies a lot. The Lion King, 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp, The Aristocats... I simply loved them when I was a kid and still do. We have them on VHS somewhere:wub:

LittleD said:
HR Puffenstuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iv not heard of that on "HR Puffenstuff" sounds different!

- - - Updated - - -

Lumi said:
I like older Disney animated animal movies a lot. The Lion King, 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp, The Aristocats... I simply loved them when I was a kid and still do. We have them on VHS somewhere:wub:

Yes the old ones have a classy style of animation & story telling

PONYO!!!

I also love Space Jam as well. Space Jam is one of the few movies that can make me feel little. Mostly, because it is an important and treasured part of my childhood. I also really like The Rugrats Movie, Rugrats in Paris (after all, that's how my nickname 'Kimi' was born. :3) and the Land Before Time movis are also very special to me. I also like the American Tail ones because those also make me feel little sometimes.

I also really like the original animation Disney movies. They have more of a nostalgic little feel for me at times. My favorite Disney movies from the 90s include The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and others I can't think of atm. Oh, and it's more recent.. but I also LOVE Zootopia!

Probably Pokemon 2000 (love Lugia), along with Lion King and How To Train Your Dragon (Toothless is the cutest).

AdorbzLittleGirl said:
PONYO!!!

I also love Space Jam as well. Space Jam is one of the few movies that can make me feel little. Mostly, because it is an important and treasured part of my childhood. I also really like The Rugrats Movie, Rugrats in Paris (after all, that's how my nickname 'Kimi' was born. :3) and the Land Before Time movis are also very special to me. I also like the American Tail ones because those also make me feel little sometimes.

I also really like the original animation Disney movies. They have more of a nostalgic little feel for me at times. My favorite Disney movies from the 90s include The Little Mermaid, The Lion King and others I can't think of atm. Oh, and it's more recent.. but I also LOVE Zootopia!

I saw Zootopia for the first time last week loved it!! Have you seen a short cartoon "Sky whales" circa 1980s? can be found on youtube.

I love Toy story, a bugs life, big hero 6,zootopia and alot of other disney films

Your right there are so many to choose from. The little Mermaid, The Care Bears Movie 1 & 2, Snowball Express, Cinderella (the original disney animated one), Finding Dory I could just keep going and going.

The ones I still own are the Toy Story trilogy, the Lion King trilogy, the Spongebob Movie, all 3 Rugrats movies, Disney's Alladin, A bug's life, Cars, The Incredibles, one of the Ducktales films, Snow White, and the first 9 Pokemon movies.

The first two Madagascar movies, Tangled, and Frozen are on my list.

Believe it or not, this is a Disney kid's film and probably my favorite: "Something Wicked This Way Comes".

dogboy said:
Believe it or not, this is a Disney kid's film and probably my favorite: "Something Wicked This Way Comes".

We watch that every year around Halloween!

Another great kids film is "The Dark Crystal".

LittleAndrea said:
We watch that every year around Halloween!

The interesting part in "Something.." is that the protagonist in the story, a boy, is threatened by the villain to be put on the merry-go-round and run backwards until he's turned into a diaper wearing toddler. I think he even mentions the boy will have to have his diaper changed. I've also read the book so that line may be in the book.

Probably any of the classic Disney movies (most over the last decade are either complete garbage or just average IMO)

Plus all "Dispicable Me" movies and "minions"; Toy Story (1 and 2 mostly), The Nut Job; the Smurfs movies, Lilo and Stitch.

These are all just off the top of my head that took me like literally 2 minutes to think of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back