Diaper change Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So i have been wearing 24/7 for a couple of weeks now, and just curious what you think about my diaper change schedule, so like I normally wake up wet of course and will shower and put a fresh diaper on. I normally get to work by 8 and i will probably wet my diaper 3-4 times their i dont know if i can change their it would be super hard not getting caught. Then i get home and change by 6:30 and then i will wet maybe 2 times or more before bed. After that i put my night diaper on for bed. I am not having any issues or leaks just seeing if this is a ok daily diapering. I know tranquility diapers say with their product line is 2 day diapers and one night diaper I usually wear m4’s during the day and crinklz at night i also use wipes, powder, and rash cream if i get a rash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if it works for you that's the most important thing.

Another important thing is choosing a good enough diaper for the length of time and being able to change before it could leak.

And also what works for 1 person might not work for another.

BabyTyrant said:
Well if it works for you that's the most important thing.

Another important thing is choosing a good enough diaper for the length of time and being able to change before it could leak.

And also what works for 1 person might not work for another.

I didnt know if there would be an problems with being in a wet diaper that long. I dont think i ever got a m4 to leak so i am good there

BrandenDL4ever said:
I didnt know if there would be an problems with being in a wet diaper that long. I dont think i ever got a m4 to leak so i am good there

Well if the diaper gets too wet it might eat at your skin much like if you sweat too much, so using powder and cream can help a lot with that to get rid of extra moisture and keep your skin protected.

BabyTyrant said:
Well if the diaper gets too wet it might eat at your skin much like if you sweat too much, so using powder and cream can help a lot with that to get rid of extra moisture and keep your skin protected.

Thats what i have been doing so i should be fine, i never really tried to be 24/7 dependent so its new i normally just use diapers for bed due to my history of accidents

For me I always wake up and eat before I get changed because the urge to go after a meal is usually strongest in the morning. Other than that if it’s super squishy it’s time for another super dry kid for me.

BrandenDL4ever said:

It depends on how sensitive your skin is...it depends on how well hydrated you are = how strong your pee is.... I've been wet for over 24 hours without a change, but generally after 12-14 hours, whatever magic is in the absorbency material loses it's ability to manage the pH and "just urine" can become annoying to your skin. That's when you get the more ammonia smell....

I wear a diaper 24/7 for urge urinary incontinence. Fortunately, I do not have bowel incontinence. I usually wear 3 or 4 diapers over a 24-hour period: one overnight, one when I get up in the morning, and a third in the mid to late afternoon. Occasionally, I will use an extra diaper during the evening. I keep my diaper area shaved and clean myself off with baby wipes during every diaper change. I very, very rarely (about once a year) have any problem with diaper rash; and when I get a rash I use creams designed to treat athletes’ foot and a hydrocortisone ointment to treat the rash.

BrandenDL4ever said:
So i have been wearing 24/7 for a couple of weeks now, and just curious what you think about my diaper change schedule, so like I normally wake up wet of course and will shower and put a fresh diaper on. I normally get to work by 8 and i will probably wet my diaper 3-4 times their i dont know if i can change their it would be super hard not getting caught. Then i get home and change by 6:30 and then i will wet maybe 2 times or more before bed. After that i put my night diaper on for bed. I am not having any issues or leaks just seeing if this is a ok daily diapering. I know tranquility diapers say with their product line is 2 day diapers and one night diaper I usually wear m4’s during the day and crinklz at night i also use wipes, powder, and rash cream if i get a rash.

That seems fine to me. I wear Crinklz night and day. I change once an hour and half after I wake up, just before showering for work. That diaper easily handles my total urinary inconinence well after getting home from work. I usually change a second tieme between 7-9 pm, and that diaper will last me till my next 7am change. I seldom ever use rash cream or powder as I just don't need it, though my staying well hydrated is the likely reason why.

unitDL said:
whatever magic is in the absorbency material loses it's ability to manage the pH and "just urine" can become annoying to your skin. That's when you get the more ammonia smell....

Does high caffeine intake make this worse? I tend to drink a monster every morning then switch to water or tea the rest of the day but the first few wettings usually smell a lot more so i tend to change by lunch. Then the second diaper can usually get me thought the day without having any problems with smell.

BlazedAndConfused said:
Does high caffeine intake make this worse? I tend to drink a monster every morning then switch to water or tea the rest of the day but the first few wettings usually smell a lot more so i tend to change by lunch. Then the second diaper can usually get me thought the day without having any problems with smell.

It's probably more the added crap in the energy drink that's making your pee smell bad.

There's also a natural dehydration we all get when asleep overnight. And as we all know, dehdration is the number one thing that makes your pee smell bad.

BlazedAndConfused said:

Caffine does, yeah... however the caffeine in the monster is not your worse enemy. It is the sugar (And the B12, but for different reasons related to heart health). That large dose of sugar, even in an non-diabetic, will spike your blood sugar like a mother. A non-diabetic will get rid of that sugar real fast by breaking it down, and shunting it to the kidney's ASAP to filter, than to your bladder. This is why sugary drinks make you pee more often. Now, that pee is SUPER acidic, due to the sugar in it.

Seriously though, stop drinking monsters, or any of the energy drinks. They are freaking terrible for you.

I think so. Coffee diuretic and more of an effect first thing in the morning when you haven’t been hydrating.

Related/ unrelated to never getting rash... I use premium diapers and have never used powder.

Of course I’m more fetish then medical need And whatever in my head....sometimes I would like an itch of irritation and I can be soiled 12+ hours and nuthin. So then if you want irritation. When I’m not padded to sleep I use a pee jug. If I want the crotch rot, then I’ll pour some smelly aged urine down diaper or soak a pee pad in old urine. And leave it to dry and then use that. ..... Special. But safer then .... tried it once.... bleach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back