Stealing diapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
So, you know what T.O.S. is? Do tell.
Terms Of Service. "The Rules," in the common tongue.

Stealing diapers, morally corrupt though it may be, is practically a rite of passage in ABDL-dom. That's not an excuse, but rather an unfortunate fact. As one whose DL-ness manifested at the still-somewhat-tender age of six, I can assure you that, if I'd felt I had any other choice but to "pinch" my diapers, I'd have jumped at it. On top of feeling guilty for stealing, I was also keenly aware that being caught stealing diapers would pretty much be the most embarrassing thing possible (for a potty-trained child).

All that said, it's only reasonable for us to discourage stealing, especially as we're all (supposedly) adults here. I'd wager that, with a little creativity, the OP could find a way to order diapers or otherwise procure them without stealing. Sometimes, though, the fact of already having a solution makes us blind to the existence of other, better solutions. I would urge the OP to step back a little further, try to imagine that he no longer has the opportunity to steal diapers, and to get more creative. Although I can't be sure, I strongly suspect that his situation is not truly as hopeless as he makes it out to be. Mostly, in this situation, I would suggest that stealing is lazy, and its seeming necessity overstated.

Cottontail! (Happy girly squeal) Hi, buddy bunny!
Cottontail said:
Terms Of Service. "The Rules," in the common tongue.
Stealing diapers, morally corrupt though it may be, is practically a rite of passage in ABDL-dom. That's not an excuse, but rather an unfortunate fact. As one whose DL-ness manifested at the still-somewhat-tender age of six, I can assure you that, if I'd felt I had any other choice but to "pinch" my diapers, I'd have jumped at it. On top of feeling guilty for stealing, I was also keenly aware that being caught stealing diapers would pretty much be the most embarrassing thing possible (for a potty-trained child). . .
It dawned on me, duh, terms of service, and,
AnimeDude892 said:
No it doesn't.
Making a mistake certainly does not, or, none of us would be here. Don't think Messiah was into diapers.:lol: Unless. . . (gasp) xpluswearer, if you are the Meshiach, tell us plainly.

Just a joke, y'all.

AnimeDude892 said:
No it doesn't.

OH yes it does violate the T O S. Thread starter is condoning criminal behavior. and furthermore the ten Commandments Thou shalt not Steal! SO yes it is a violation of T.O.S.

xpluswearer said:
OH yes it does violate the T O S. Thread starter is condoning criminal behavior.

Let's leave bible study to ourselves, lest some think we're forcing it down their throats. Agreed? Good news for both of us is, it's too dang late for me to be anything but calm.:lol: Sorry. I was rude. No excuse. I'm trying.

Except the OP isn't condoning criminal behavior. Condoning means allowing an immoral behavior to continue. The thread starter made this thread, so the stealing wouldn't continue, because, depending on who you believe, it's a reminder to help him stop. Maybe I'm putting too much stock in the guy, though, I admit. I'm legitimately wondering this. How is admission of wrongdoing, and keeping a mirror up, until it closes, so he can look at it, and say, "Wrong wrongity wrong wrong wrong! Don't do it again," condoning what he did? Don't worry. He'll make it right.

But, if you truly think this needs moderator attention, hit the negative rep button, and give a reason. It pings the mods, so they know where they're needed. You can PM them, too.

Last edited:
When I was little, did I ever steal diapers? Unfortunately, yes. I stole one from my sister's Cabbage-patch dolls (she noticed right away BTW). I took one diaper from a huge stack or large package of diapers at friends houses (with little brothers or sisters) on perhaps 3 to 5 occasions because diapers were otherwise inaccessible to me and the urge was too great. Despite my incontinence issues my parents refused to let me wear them, although I had asked them many times straight-up before I stole them. As an early teenager, it was next to impossible to buy them legitimately without great embarrassment, so sadly, I shoplifted on a couple occasions. All told, I probably stole less diapers than I can count on both hands. I felt bad for it and knew it was wrong, all the while I had the desire to acquire the diapers legitimately. Eventually, the urge was great enough to where I figured out ways of buying them legitimately while reducing the embarassment as much as possible, but that wasn't possible until I had my first job, with the reward of acquiring a full package of diapers versus a single lifted one. To paraphrase, I haven't stolen a diaper since I was a teenager without the means. Does that justify stealing, no? Would I do it again, no? Do I understand why a younger person might steal a diaper when living in a society such as ours and without any proper means to acquire them? Yes. Would I forgive such a person for stealing diapers from me? Absolutely.

IMO, most people reading these forums knows that stealing diapers is not your classic case of theft, and more about uncontrollable urges without decent means to acquire them and little means to understand them. Some might say its similar to stealing food when you are hungry (though NOT IDENTICAL); there are instances where it is OK and cases where it IS NOT and we don't really know the OP's exact situation. If the OP feels bad enough to write this thread, there must be some amount of anguish involved as its much easier (and cheaper) to just pay the 10 bucks without having to steal. I would like to believe the OP would pay the money if they thought they could but are looking for support as they don't yet understand the urges.

Food for thought: if some politician passed a law in your country making the use and purchase of diapers illegal for any adult who doesn't have a documented physical disability (on some government list) and signed off by a doctor (who must also be a member doctor of some physician organization) and you found yourself otherwise excluded, would that affect how you might respond to somebody who might in turn steal them as a result of the same law?

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
How about, because, when you point a finger at someone, 3 more point back at you?

That is of no consequence to me.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Let's see; what else? There's the thing about glass houses and stones, the thing about who can cast the first stone, and the thing about not judging, lest people judge you.

That is fine with me. I’m not a thief so I have nothing to worry about.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
How'd you feel, if we rubbed your nose in every mistake you made?

I’m grateful when people do that. I’d rather be corrected than to walk around doing something wrong and looking like an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

TheWolfEmperor said:
A psychology major who didn't finish the major is as qualified to offer an opinion on a person's psyche as a law school student who hasn't taken the proper course in evidence handling is qualified to cross examine a witness.

Some of what you're saying may be true but by your own admission, you're throwing around weight you do not possess in an attempt to justify bullying behavior.

When someone admits to incorrectly identifying an cow fart as an Oort cloud in the Trappist system, then let 'em have it.

In the meantime, OP, no you shouldn't be stealing a diaper or two from your grandfather. But the fact that you can admit it and know that it's wrong is a good sign.

Without knowing my progression in my degree you assume I’m unknowlegable in the subject. Brilliant! The fact is I have taken the proper course but have left them unfinished (which I can complete at anytime and get my degree). You foolishly weigh people’s rights to have any modicum of knowledge by a piece of paper. You (and my self included) have much to learn.

jellyjigger said:
When I was little, did I ever steal diapers? Unfortunately, yes. I stole one from my sister's Cabbage-patch dolls (she noticed right away BTW). I took one diaper from a huge stack or large package of diapers at friends houses (with little brothers or sisters) on perhaps 3 to 5 occasions because diapers were otherwise inaccessible to me and the urge was too great. Despite my incontinence issues my parents refused to let me wear them, although I had asked them many times straight-up before I stole them. As an early teenager, it was next to impossible to buy them legitimately without great embarrassment, so sadly, I shoplifted on a couple occasions. All told, I probably stole less diapers than I can count on both hands. I felt bad for it and knew it was wrong, all the while I had the desire to acquire the diapers legitimately. Eventually, the urge was great enough to where I figured out ways of buying them legitimately while reducing the embarassment as much as possible, but that wasn't possible until I had my first job, with the reward of acquiring a full package of diapers versus a single lifted one. To paraphrase, I haven't stolen a diaper since I was a teenager without the means. Does that justify stealing, no? Would I do it again, no? Do I understand why a younger person might steal a diaper when living in a society such as ours and without any proper means to acquire them? Yes. Would I forgive such a person for stealing diapers from me? Absolutely.

IMO, most people reading these forums knows that stealing diapers is not your classic case of theft, and more about uncontrollable urges without decent means to acquire them and little means to understand them. Some might say its similar to stealing food when you are hungry (though NOT IDENTICAL); there are instances where it is OK and cases where it IS NOT and we don't really know the OP's exact situation. If the OP feels bad enough to write this thread, there must be some amount of anguish involved as its much easier (and cheaper) to just pay the 10 bucks without having to steal. I would like to believe the OP would pay the money if they thought they could but are looking for support as they don't yet understand the urges.

Food for thought: if some politician passed a law in your country making the use and purchase of diapers illegal for any adult who doesn't have a documented physical disability (on some government list) and signed off by a doctor (who must also be a member doctor of some physician organization) and you found yourself otherwise excluded, would that affect how you might respond to somebody who might in turn steal them as a result of the same law?
I don't think xpluswearer cares. He's only incontinent. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's only here, so he can laugh atnus. Look, xpluswearer, I didn't mean to come across as defending the O.P.'s stealing, or my past stealing, either. I was only giving someone credit for recognizing it was wrong, and doing something about it. Would you rather I didn't give the kid any credit? It appears that way. I was just making the point we've all done wrong. You kinda made it seem like you hadn't, hence, my joke.

Last edited:
Most of you should be ashamed of yourself. You just scream foul and act if this person is automatically scum? I know stealing is a bad thing to do, but realistically it's not the end of the world. It's not something to ban someone over. I'm assuming the price of said diaper costs under a dollar. Who are you? The Adisc police? Going searching in people's profiles for something that doesn't add up to you? Stop! You're breaking TOS rules, it's called being respectful to others.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mayhem said:
That is of no consequence to me.

That is fine with me. I’m not a thief so I have nothing to worry about.

I’m grateful when people do that. I’d rather be corrected than to walk around doing something wrong and looking like an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Without knowing my progression in my degree you assume I’m unknowlegable in the subject. Brilliant! The fact is I have taken the proper course but have left them unfinished (which I can complete at anytime and get my degree). You foolishly weigh people’s rights to have any modicum of knowledge by a piece of paper. You (and my self included) have much to learn.

And yet you refuse to be corrected on your behavior. Twice you have been called out for your blatant attacks on the OP and instead of self-evaluating, like a blind pit viper, you just turn and hiss, and bare your teeth at anyone who dares to call you out.

I didn't presume anything about your "progression". You flat out told us that you didn't complete your degree and the tried to use your limited education as justification for acting all high and mighty. (Also known in some circles as Internet balls)

That would be like me dressing someone down for using a cake mix to make a wedding cake because one time I poured a bowl of cereal in a seventh grade home economics class.

mayhem said:
That is of no consequence to me. That is fine with me. I’m not a thief so I have nothing to worry about. I’m grateful when people do that. I’d rather be corrected than to walk around doing something wrong and looking like an idiot.

Yes, it is, sweetie. That's an expression. It means when you point a finger at someone, you better make sure you've never done wrong, or you'll make yourself look like you have no humility. Fair enough. I hear ASD, loud and clear. I even understand where you're coming from, with how you'd rather be clearly communicated with about why what you did was wrong, so, sweetie, I'm just gonna say it. Saying, "I'm not a thief, so, I have nothing to worry about," is self righteous, here, because, you might not be a thief, but if you ever have knowingly done anything wrong, seeming like you haven't is pompous and douchie. I understand how you feel about TheWolfEmperer discounting your knowledge. There's a pervasive interest in psychology, among many Spectrumites, because we're trying to figure people out. To be fair, he probably does have a lot of psychology knowledge in that brain of his. He's been trying to understand people since birth, and maybe able to fit the knowledge neurotypicals acquire in 6 days, into as many hours.

TheWolfEmperor said:
And yet you refuse to be corrected on your behavior. Twice you have been called out for your blatant attacks on the OP and instead of self-evaluating, like a blind pit viper, you just turn and hiss, and bare your teeth at anyone who dares to call you out.

I didn't presume anything about your "progression". You flat out told us that you didn't complete your degree and the tried to use your limited education as justification for acting all high and mighty. (Also known in some circles as Internet balls)

That would be like me dressing someone down for using a cake mix to make a wedding cake because one time I poured a bowl of cereal in a seventh grade home economics class.

Your similes are very flawed (you probably shouldn’t use them since you’re clearly not good at it). I also like how you throw in the word “limited” in an attempt to detract my education. Bottom of the line thieves are trash.

Ps. Pit vipers are not blind, nor have I “hissed and bared teeth” at anyone who attempted to “call me out” for my honesty.
Also you do a lot of psychological projecting. You should also get some help for your issues.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWolfEmperor
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
I don't think xpluswearer cares. He's only incontinent. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's only here, so he can laugh of us. Look, xpluswearer, I didn't mean to come across as defending the O.P.'s stealing, or my past stealing, either. I was only giving someone credit for recognizing it was wrong, and doing something about it. Would you rather I didn't give the kid any credit? It appears that way. I was just making the point we've all done wrong. You kinda made it seem like you hadn't, hence, my joke.
Why would I laugh at the ADISC community? I do care. Theft of any kind is flat out wrong! Someone had to pay for those diapers and with the economy the way it is. Theft raises the prices for ALL OF US! I know I worked in retail and know the effects of theft first hand. Stopped many people from leaving the store with ill gotten product. Retailers have to pass the costs along to all of us. Criminal behavior of any kind is legally morally and ethically wrong! If I were in emergency need for a diaper when I was out either I would go to the store and buy another pack. What I cannot stand is saying oh its normal to steal they will not miss just one. Try doing that in a bank... oh I need a dollar oh they will not miss one. see where that gets you. A criminal record. Actions have consequences do the right thing for once. Oh by the way you do not know if someone here is in Law Enforcement and if they see a crime they have to do something about it. Bragging on a website can lead you to unintended consequences..

xpluswearer said:
Why would I laugh at the ADISC community? I do care. Theft of any kind is flat out wrong! Someone had to pay for those diapers and with the economy the way it is. Theft raises the prices for ALL OF US! I know I worked in retail and know the effects of theft first hand. Stopped many people from leaving the store with ill gotten product. Retailers have to pass the costs along to all of us. Criminal behavior of any kind is legally morally and ethically wrong! If I were in emergency need for a diaper when I was out either I would go to the store and buy another pack. What I cannot stand is saying oh its normal to steal they will not miss just one. Try doing that in a bank... oh I need a dollar oh they will not miss one. see where that gets you. A criminal record. Actions have consequences do the right thing for once. Oh by the way you do not know if someone here is in Law Enforcement and if they see a crime they have to do something about it. Bragging on a website can lead you to unintended consequences..
I understand, and wholeheartedly agree. Stealing is wrong. It shouldn't be normalized at all. I guess the difference in perspective is, where you see bragging, I see admission of guilt, and a behavioral mirror, to look at, and scare himself straight? Yeah, Joe and Joanne Polish Public paid for those diapers. That's what happens with socialized medicine. Gonna go literally stuff my face, so I don't go off on another tangent.- - - Updated - - -What I don't wanna see happen, is for Pieluchy to feel permanently evil. Sorry is a verb, not an adverb. I'm speaking figuratively. I mean to say, Pieluchy, don't just say you're sorry, do you're sorry. Make amends, so your grandparent can move on from it, and you can, too, making sure it doesn't happen again.- - - Updated - - -
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Except the OP isn't condoning criminal behavior. Condoning means allowing an immoral behavior to continue.. The thread starter made this thread, so the stealing wouldn't continue, because, depending on who you believe, it's a reminder to help him stop. I'm legitimately wondering this. How is admission of wrongdoing, and keeping a mirror up, until it closes, so he can look at it, and say, "Wrong wrongity wrong wrong wrong! Don't do it again," condoning what he did?
Also, where's the bragging? I swear; I'm not trying to be rude. I maybe missing it. It might seem disingenuous, but its not. I'm not neurotypical, so, I need someone to be clear with me. Anyone?

Last edited:
mayhem said:
Your similes are very flawed (you probably shouldn’t use them since you’re clearly not good at it). I also like how you throw in the word “limited” in an attempt to detract my education. Bottom of the line thieves are trash.

Ps. Pit vipers are not blind, nor have I “hissed and bared teeth” at anyone who attempted to “call me out” for my honesty.
Also you do a lot of psychological projecting. You should also get some help for your issues.
He didn't say all pit vipers are blind. He likened you to one that was. What bothers me about you saying, "thieves are trash," is, when does one who has stolen, stop being trash? Is it a once a thief, always a thief," thing, or, once he makes amends, is the slate clean? Would you want your son to be known as a thief, for the rest of his life, for taking a toy from another kid when he was 3, even after he'd given it back, apologized, and they'd made up? It seams like there's nothing Pieluchy can do, and you'll think he's trash forever. It did come off like you were hissing and bearing teeth, with the words you used, but, you probably didn't realize it came off that way, so, I won't hold it against you. We kinda expect people to take things how we mean them, like with my joke, I didn't expect xpluswearer to be offended I really was just joking, so, when he got offended, I was shocked by it, got defensive, and said a bunch of stuff I thought better of, so, I was up 'til 3-something, changing some of my posts.

I agree with Cottontail. Stealing is kinda lazy, and short sighted. There are other ways to get what you need. To everyone, ever done anything lazy? Short sighted? After you were committed to fixing it, did anyone still hold it against you? How about after you had fixed it? If yes, how did that feel?

Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
He didn't say all pit vipers are blind. He likened you to one that was. What bothers me about you saying, "thieves are trash," is, when does one who has stolen, stop being trash? Is it a once a thief, always a thief," thing, or, once he makes amends, is the slate clean? Would you want your son to be known as a thief, for the rest of his life, for taking a toy from another kid when he was 3, even after he'd given it back, apologized, and they'd made up? It seams like there's nothing Pieluchy can do, and you'll think he's trash forever. It did come off like you were hissing and bearing teeth, with the words you used, but, you probably didn't realize it came off that way, so, I won't hold it against you. We kinda expect people to take things how we mean them, like with my joke, I didn't expect xpluswearer to be offended I really was just joking, so, when he got offended, I was shocked by it, got defensive, and said a bunch of stuff I thought better of, so, I was up 'til 3-something, changing some of my posts.

I agree with Cottontail. Stealing is kinda lazy, and short sighted. There are other ways to get what you need. To everyone, ever done anything lazy? Short sighted? After you were committed to fixing it, did anyone still hold it against you? How about after you had fixed it? If yes, how did that feel?
Not offended just having a discussion err dialogue. Nuttin more. No worries.....

SpAzpieSweeTot said:

They stop being trash when they confront the person they have stole from and end theivery. I have the ability to brutally tear a person apart with words. It’s not something that I’m not proud of and is hopefully locked away in my past (you never know how much someone can push your buttons). That said, I was by no mean lashing out or as another post inaccurately said “bullying”.
The blind pit vipers thing was a bad attempt at a simile. Even if it were visually blind it has heat pits in its face and can see the infrared light spectrum (for from blind). As for the last part of your post, as I’ve stated, I like to be told about my wrongs. If you feel bad about it then that is probably the correct emotion. So what if they hold it against you. Grow some thicker skin and learn from the mistake/wrong (what the OP did was not a mistake because he knew it was wrong and committed the crime anyway).

Also, I’m not exactly sure how you would know someone is offended unless they have told you. You should read all internet posts without assuming emotion to them.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Most of you should be ashamed of yourself. You just scream foul and act if this person is automatically scum? I know stealing is a bad thing to do, but realistically it's not the end of the world. It's not something to ban someone over. I'm assuming the price of said diaper costs under a dollar. Who are you? The Adisc police? Going searching in people's profiles for something that doesn't add up to you? Stop! You're breaking TOS rules, it's called being respectful to others.
Oh, no. I didn't search Pieluchy's profile to get him in trouble. I did it, so people would stop saying he was underage. I hope pieluchy doesn't get in trouble, because, I don't see his post as condoning, or bragging about, criminal behavior. I do look at people's profiles, but only when I see someone being ganged up on, and I can help by saying, for example, "Woah, slow down. He's Polish, not underage. He sounds like that, because he speaks Polish. You'd sound childish, too, if you had to suddenly type, spell, and punctuate, in an unfamiliar language," or, "Woah, he or she is Autie, not trying to be rude."

I like helping, not hurting. - - - Updated - - -
xpluswearer said:
Not offended just having a discussion err dialogue. Nuttin more. No worries.....
Oh, thank God!:hug:

mayhem said:
They stop being trash when they confront the person they have stole from and end theivery. I have the ability to brutally tear a person apart with words. It’s not something that I’m not proud of and is hopefully locked away in my past (you never know how much someone can push your buttons). That said, I was by no mean lashing out or as another post inaccurately said “bullying”.
The blind pit vipers thing was a bad attempt at a simile. Even if it were visually blind it has heat pits in its face and can see the infrared light spectrum (for from blind). As for the last part of your post, as I’ve stated, I like to be told about my wrongs. If you feel bad about it then that is probably the correct emotion. So what if they hold it against you. Grow some thicker skin and learn from the mistake/wrong (what the OP did was not a mistake because he knew it was wrong and committed the crime anyway).

Also, I’m not exactly sure how you would know someone is offended unless they have told you. You should read all internet posts without assuming emotion to them.

Well, you have been told about your wrongs, yet you show no sign of self-reflection. You are obviously trying to provoke a negative reaction - if you are truly knowledgeable in psychology, there is no way that this is not deliberate. Also, are you trying to threaten us? "I have the ability to brutally tear a person apart with words", yes, sure, honey.

If one truly were to read all posts without assuming emotion, your over-analyzing of certain posts makes no sense. Sorry, I can't really take you seriously anymore with all of your contradictions.

Oh, no. I didn't search Pieluchy's profile to get him in trouble. I did it, so people would stop saying he was underage. I hope pieluchy doesn't get in trouble, because, I don't see his post as condoning, or bragging about, criminal behavior. I do look at people's profiles, but only when I see someone being ganged up on, and I can help by saying, for example, "Woah, slow down. He's Polish, not underage. He sounds like that, because he speaks Polish. You'd sound childish, too, if you had to suddenly type, spell, and punctuate, in an unfamiliar language," or, "Woah, he or she is Autie, not trying to be rude."

I like helping, not hurting.

I think they're on our side, my dear^^ You really didn't do anything wrong :)

mayhem said:
So what if they hold it against you? Grow some thicker skin and learn from the mistake/wrong (what the OP did was not a mistake because he knew it was wrong and committed the crime anyway).
See? That's what you're missing. If they're holding your something that small against you, after you've made it right, they're wronging you, and they need to grow the heck up. Before you make it right, before you have an idea how to set it straight, fine, they can be angry until you do, but, after you've fixed it, the person you wronged, needs to let it drop. That's why it's advised to ask those you wrong, how you can make it right. They're more likely to except your action of apology that way. I did piss xpluswearer off. All capital letters and an exclamation point,--dead giveaway, but, It was late, I had a soft spot for someone no one else seems to like, and we both said some things. I let go of defense and slight shock, and he forgave me. Water under the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back