Would you rather "go" in your diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChooChoo69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When you take a pee the "normal" way do you wish it was in your diaper instead? I have that thought every time.

It's not very often that I wish for that to be different while I'm doing it. I enjoy both conditions, so I tend to like using the diaper when I'm wearing and like using the toilet when I'm not.

It's a case per basis. When I have a lot to do in the work day but I've been thirsty, I definitely wish in had a diaper to just go in.

If I am using a toilet, it's because I want to. That is, I wear a diaper when I want. Therefore if I want to 'go' in a diaper, I will wear and 'go' in a diaper.

I definitely prefer urinating in diapers, but frequently the convenience of toilets wins over, and in those cases I've never really found myself specifically wishing to go in a diaper. Especially if I know I won't be able to change for a few hours, as is frequently the case with my work! Diaper rash isn't fun.

I’d just prefer to be in diapers full time if I could. Using them for their intended purpose along the way.

Yes, or in normal clothes without underwear,
I use Lady Tena Discreets, which will leak in full flow, so have to hold back a bit when clothed in public. But just before a shower I'll stand in the bath with a full bladder and just let go lol.
It's also fun to just wear shorts that are due for the wash anyway and do the same,

i wear 24/7 only for pee so i cant avoid it
for number 2 except an accident i had two weeks ago i use the toilet

Because I am incontinent I rarely pee any where but my nappies.

Yes and no. Medically I should always wear one to be safe and I do (OAB issues). But when wearing one if i can control it I simply can’t just go. Usually I’m in a public setting and to be honest I don’t like being wet for long anymore. Then there’s the hassle of finding a place to change and the smell of my old wet diaper literally makes me want to puke. It’s much more convienent to pull the pants down and pee at the toilet. But when I’m at home it’s completely different especially if I’m gaming for hours. I’m diaper dependent at home I won’t think about it and release.

I have urge urinary incontinence. I urinate in the toilet whenever I can and use my diaper only when I am unable to get to the toilet fast enough when an “urge” strikes.

Yes I prefer to pee in a diaper. Which is a good thing, because I'm incontnent.

About the only time I pee in the potty is when I'm pooping, that don't always happen either.
Otherwise I use my diaper all the time for peeing.

I only wet my diapers during the day when I'm either too busy to run off to the bathroom (multiplayer computer games!) or when I'm close to getting myself changed anyway. (just got home from work) Overnight however, I always use my diaper.

I find that using a diaper is a very convenient practice. I am a DL, but that has slowly progressed overtime to a "diaper wearer for convenience." I diaper up everyday I'm not on a trip working simply because its easier to use the diaper when out doing errands than having to hold it in. I am an avid water and juice drinker, so I have a pretty steady flow throughout the day and no desire to have to use public restrooms. Simply put, the diaper saves me time and prevents me from having to ration my fluid intake. Its at that point now that NOT wearing a diaper is more of a hassle and burden than wearing one. The trick is to never flood a diaper, always dribble into it keeping the bladder empty. No matter how great the capacity and wicking power of the best diaper, a flood will not evenly distribute and alter the integrity of the diapers life.

not very often I will use the toilet to pee in that's what diapers are made for

I honestly don't always feel like I would care to wet a diaper, messing on the other I always like to do in a diaper (after being sufficiently wet of course).

Normally I am in control and go in the toilet - it just for accidents. But after wearing long enough and the padding is clumping and it's time to start a new one anyway, I do find I have a urge to 'use' it....

Trevor said:
It's not very often that I wish for that to be different while I'm doing it. I enjoy both conditions, so I tend to like using the diaper when I'm wearing and like using the toilet when I'm not.

Ditto. Exactly this.

I prefere to go in my diaper.
I started out wanting to wear a diaper again when I was 7 and would grab one from the baby's room and stuff it in my underwear as it was to small to fit on me.
By the time I was 9 I was wetting the diaper I had stuffed in my underwear. This is when I was caught wearing diapers by my parents and I was punshied.
By age 12 I learned how to tape 2 baby diapers together to make 1 diaper that fit me and I no longer needed my underwear to hold the diaper in place. Again I was caught wearing a diaper and yet again punished.
By age 15 I was wearing diapers most every day, always wetting the diaper, thats when my mother noticed the diapers disappearing from the baby's room and started looking for answers and found them in my room, I was told how expensive the diapers where and how I did not need to be wearing a diaper.
At age 16 I was purchasing my own diapers and was once again confronted about wearing a diaper after the case of diapers was found in my room and the waste basket full of used wet diapers , I just said I purchased the diapers with my own money and they where size larger toddlers and not the same as the ones in the baby's room.
Now as an adult I still wear diapers and prefere to go in my diaper instead of using a toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back