My most recent diaper order and surprised with one product

Status
Not open for further replies.

pampers4U

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, I'm pretty big in the premium diaper department, I typically only trust and wear the big name brands, I am always on the hunt for the next newest and best product.
A little about myself, I am 33, male, about 6ft 1" with a 34" waist, pretty flat belly and in average shape.
For the past year or so I have made the transition from medium diapers to large, the mediums were getting just a little to tight on me, and the cut was to short, narrow around my groin which cause me to be uncomfortable when wearing for long periods, I'm past that point in my life were I would just wear a diaper when home, now I at my discretion pretty much all the time, with exception at work.
My most recent order was from bambino, I took advantage of there "spring sale" and ordered (2) cases of rearz safari's and (1) case of the total dry overnights.
The order came in yesterday and I quickly changed from my abu sdk to a new safari; the safari is like many other premium diapers, there are thick, a little bulky, have a nice wide seat. They swell / absorb pretty very well. The diaper is pretty much the same as the abu line up of little paws, space, original simple except the outside plastic shell is a little more thicker / firm / heavier plastic, still they are an awesome diaper and will remain in my line up of favorites.
The surprise was the total dry overnights, when I changed out of my safari, I figured I would try the total dry, my expectations were not very high, I open the pack and took one out, the outside plastic felt thin but very soft, almost like the original tykables waddler that came out 4 years ago, the diaper is thin like the original tena slip maxi, not as much filler as them but pretty close. After putting the diaper on the comfort was quickly realized, there was obviously not as much bulk, but the softness again was awesome. After wearing for a little while the inevitable occurred, I wet it, the surprise here was the actual amount of sap in this and the way the diaper wicked everything, so much so that I wore it and wet it a few more times through the evening, the diaper had sagged, but remained tight to my body, leaks were not of concern here. This diaper is awesome, its the perfect summertime going out in shorts diapered product. Just thought I would share this experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back