Ohio ABDL convention?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandenDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Are there any like abdl conventions or events that happen in ohio or like pa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NE Ohio here close to PA. I want to follow this...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

intfusmil said:
NE Ohio here close to PA. I want to follow this...

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I am near youngstown, about where are you?

Akron here. Yes would be great to have some events in the area.

There is a convention in eastern pa in October, it's sold out for 2018. Another one in Chicago in march

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diapernh said:
There is a convention in eastern pa in October, it's sold out for 2018. Another one in Chicago in march

How do you find out about them. I really want to go to one

There aren't many, so mostly by word of mouth on sites like this. The one in Eastern PA is in Altoona and called TeddyCon. I've gone every year and enjoyed it each time, but I missed tickets this year :( The one in Chicago is called CAPCon. It's larger, and I had a great time this year !

Also, there may be local play parties to tide you over. Typically these require attending munches first. The best way to find these is through Fetlife, but there's also this site: http://littlesmunch.com

I know here in Pittsburgh we run a public play party every month. It's on the 22nd this month, but it might be a little far for you. Let me know if you want to know more. There's a fairly active group in Columbus IIRC, but I've never met with them personally.

Pretty much word of mouth and what I find on other sites, also at local munches too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back