Status
Not open for further replies.

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
anyone see the thing they said they put easter eggs on the site for discounts ,
but i cant seem to find any lol :! i am blind or thats one good bunny at hiding them lol?

Last edited:
guest said:
anyone see the thing they said they put easter eggs on the site for discounts ,
but i cant seem to find any lol :! i am blind or thats one good bunny at hiding them lol?

Well Easter does happen to fall on April Fool's Day this year, so they might just be pulling your leg >u<

i doubt a company would post such and not follow up with it , it would be bad business to do that to customers ,
i have search and saw nothing on the site , they said it to be today

There has been a lot of questions on their instagram from people wondering exactly what they are looking for as well. In typical rearz fashion there's been no reply.

Maybe we need a blacklight to see them?? apparently it is in descriptions :O still can find them lol thats one good bunny hidding skills

Last edited:
They are hidden in the descriptions. I discovered their website does have a search function if you wanted to search for "Easter" to find the codes ;) Happy Easter everyone!

i did eventually find some lol
but worthless they dont even work anymore by the time people even found them and looked true almost all their product i give up ,

ill just wait another 20months till abu has something in stock :\

I honestly find that Rearz goes out of its way to make offering a discount more of a chore then just a 'sale' like everyone else. I get the 'easter egg hunt' idea, but when the codes are hidden in such a way that it's nothing more then cheap traffic to their site and limited in uses it makes it way more effort then it's worth. (Just my opinion on some of their marketing ideas)

I recently ordered plastic baby pants from Rearz and they sent the wrong size by mistake but refused to replace them with the right size even though they were in stock. They refunded the cost and said it was their policy. Not a good way to keep a new customer! If I wanted the money I wouldn't have ordered the pants in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back