A diaper saved my day, I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was having stomach cramps last night. I thought it's just some gas, but I trusted it a bit too much, I guess. After I woke up, I farted again, but it wasn't a fart :sweatdrop:. Good thing I was wearing a diaper (it was Tykables Overnights). Sorry if it's a TMI, but I haven't had a messing accident since a long time ago. The last time was when I was around 8 or 9, since I was sick at that time.

What a way to start a day! XD

I've previously had several hemmorhoidectomies, as well as a bleeding anal fissure that lasted for several years. After all of that, my ability to tell the difference between gas and loose stool is well... limited at best.

I've had way too many situations like yours. And like you, every time it happens I'm thankful I'm already wearing a diaper.

Diapers are life savers!

I might have already posted it, but about a month or so ago at work I had to fart. I leaned over and tried to let it out slowly so it wouldn’t be loud. I thought to myself “this is the longest fart ever” and when it was over I returned to my normal sitting position and I felt liquid squish up the back of my diaper. I had just massively crapped myself at work. Thankfully it was close to closing so I just got up and left about 15 minutes early.
On the way home my stomach started turning and this time I knew I had to go. I figured that I might as well not fight it since I already crapped myself and let it go. Big mistake. It came out the back, front, and one side of my diaper. It was on my shirt, pants, socks, shoes... everywhere. Cleaning up was terrible because I was puking all over to boot.
Moral of the story: do not trust a fart

This is my top reason why I'm a DL. Because I respect the role of diapers, and not just for babies and the elderly. That in itself is a pet peave of mine, when people give the okay for diapers to these two age groups only, but an older child, teen, or adult is often ridiculed for needing diapers.

Slomo said:
I've previously had several hemmorhoidectomies, as well as a bleeding anal fissure that lasted for several years. After all of that, my ability to tell the difference between gas and loose stool is well... limited at best.

I've had way too many situations like yours. And like you, every time it happens I'm thankful I'm already wearing a diaper.

Diapers are life savers!

Yep. We'll never know when they will save our day!

- - - Updated - - -

mayhem said:
I might have already posted it, but about a month or so ago at work I had to fart. I leaned over and tried to let it out slowly so it wouldn’t be loud. I thought to myself “this is the longest fart ever” and when it was over I returned to my normal sitting position and I felt liquid squish up the back of my diaper. I had just massively crapped myself at work. Thankfully it was close to closing so I just got up and left about 15 minutes early.
On the way home my stomach started turning and this time I knew I had to go. I figured that I might as well not fight it since I already crapped myself and let it go. Big mistake. It came out the back, front, and one side of my diaper. It was on my shirt, pants, socks, shoes... everywhere. Cleaning up was terrible because I was puking all over to boot.
Moral of the story: do not trust a fart

We've all been there. Many years ago it happened to me when I was lying on bed. It leaked everywhere and I had to get the bedsheets changed, as well as taking a really long shower.

Moral of the story watch out for farts with lumps in them. I've had it happen to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back