What's your "Primary" Diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
comfy dry 24/7 they hold a tremendous amount and control odor well, which is very important to me since I work in very close quarters with others. I'm an in car drivers ed instructor

Lately, I have been wearing DEPEND "large" adult diapers.
They are back to being plastic-backed.

Girls Goodnites XL as they're the biggest child diapers and they hold up the longest. I might pick Underjams if the sides didn't break apart so badly, as I slightly prefer the way they absorb. For taped, right now I prefer Huggies Overnights 6s.

I’m usually wearing a Dry 24/7. I’ve recently decided to actually start wearing full time on my days off.

That Depends how hydrated I am :) but it goes One full bladder Pampers size 7
Two full bladders Drynites 8-15
Anything above 2 bladders full ABU SDK V2 small. Cushies small,Preschools plastic, Simple with Prints on,
5 Full bladders or more Bambino Magnifico or above ABU diapers with a ABU Booster in. HEHE I know it's a long and exhaustive answer.

That is hard to say. I use, and like Rearz Safari and Princess, Northshore Supreme, Air Supreme and Northshore Supreme Lite. I also like Crinklz from Northshore. I just received a bag of Better Dry from Northshore, but haven't tried them yet. Overall, i think the Northshore Supreme and Air Supreme are my favorites but i enjoy all the others and they all perform exceptionally well for me. Your mileage may vary.

Baby pants contour cloth diapers with Kins diaper covers.

My go to diaper right now is North Shore Supreme and I'm going to try the North Shore Air Supreme for bed now that the weather should get warmer. I've also used the NS Supreme Lite and liked them very much for day wear. I also like the 24/7's but the NS products are a little less expensive. At some point I'd like to try an actual ABDL diaper but not sure my wife would go for that.

Blondiewoof, I have to say I loved the line "your mileage may vary" it made me smile.

Secure X-Plus for day, usually doesn't change unless I wear something AB related. Bambino Bellisimo at night. I switch up night diapers from time to time but these are fairly regular.

Normally what ever I can get my hands on, but I may have found my primary. Thanks to a local amazon locker I can order some actual diapers and have them shipped to a place close by for me to grab them. I have found that I like the abena m4’s compared to what I used to get from Walgreens. So currently they are my go to.

Str88jacketabdl said:
I’m usually wearing a Dry 24/7. I’ve recently decided to actually start wearing full time on my days off.

I absolutely 100% love the feel and how they are made as far as fetish value before they are put on. Sadly they don't fit me as well as Abena. Some of the how a certain diaper works for a certain person involves individual body differences. I know many people love Molicare. But same thing....it might be a great diaper, just not on this body.

Have you tried the different sizes? Abena M4’s were my favorite for forever then I slowly grew out of them until I started kind of bashing them. I realized that I had gained some weight since I started wearing them and found the L4’s to rekindle my love for abena :)

For a while I sort of bounced between a bunch of great diapers I had ordered from XP Medical; but once I got into the ABUniverse Diapers my new favorite I wear most of the time is Little Pawz.

I also enjoy BareBums a lot, they are less absorbent than Little Pawz; but still a very great diaper.

I also really like Seni Quatros, but I heard recent runs of them are not as good as they used to be

Sadly this seems to happen a lot with the great incontinence diapers like Abena, Molicare, Seni and so on.

Rearz Seduction diapers.

Was NS supreme now on to betterdry and Crinklz, backups are M4s, NS supreme and dry 24/7 smalls. Can’t wait to get the simple ultras in to try

BetterDry

dry 24/7 and BetterDry now. Got away from M4's because of reaching capacity too soon at night anymore.

Depends medium or attends. I like new old look depends because they don’t sag and are soft. I wish they were a bit thicker for multiple wettings though they don’t leak

My most trusted diaper is dry 24/7 but my IC is mostly under control for the time being (it’s caused by diabetes and a neurological issue so I lose control when my health gets bad) so my favorite diaper is goodnites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back