What's your "Primary" Diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkjo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Basically your most trusted diaper that you wear the most. Mine is either Tykables Overnights or Crinklz.
The Overnights has readjustable velcro tapes, which is arguably better than regular adhesive ones, and I like the print and the wetness indicator on it.
Crinklz has the one of the best values and capacity out of any diaper, but the tapes aren't as good since it lacks a landing zone.

Abena L4 PE backed, nothing else comes close interms of daily versatility.

I can't call it ''most trusted'' because let's face it - it's a kids' product - but my everyday padding is modded boys' Pull-Ups. I still use the toilet most of the time, and this is the method I developed for going 24/7 on a very limited budget. I'm working now, but still plan on using Pull-Ups as my daily padding.

Ab universe simple diapers are the only ones I can trust for a day. Others will make me nervous of leaks.

It changes over time as old products get phased out or change and new ones arise. Right now, the Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi is my all around go to, with ABU Plastic Preschools following closely.

My favourite is Crinklz, I use only them. I’ve tried a few others but they were horrible and ugly compared to my favourite. Crinklz has leaked maybe once or twice, others several times. The only other diaper I could consider is Betterdry.

Lady Tena Discreet here, mostly for bladder anxiety issues, also Tena Super if I am concerned about not being near a toilet for a while,,,

Northshore light. it is not to thick or too thin. it is the perfect diaper to wear day and night.

Tena Maxi Slip

I only wear cloth diapers, I am diapered 24/7. I use night time prefold diapers and contour diapers during the day. I wear incontinent briefs when a thick diaper is inappropriate

M4

I'm also a fan of Crinklz.

As mentioned, threy have one of the lowest cost-per-day of any other diaper out there. And while also having the highest capacity and trustworthiness to not leak. They even work with side sleeping! I also like how their tapes work without needing a landing zone, though they did have a recent bad run with poor tapes that has since been fixed.

My two most trusted diaper brands are ConfiDry 24/7 and BetterDry. They’re both outstanding, and I switch back and forth between them. At the moment, I have a supply of Confidry 24/7 that should last me for about a month.

At the present time A+ until they run out then will switch to a Abena premium for my daytime diaper.

I wear molicare slip maxi 24/7. Very trust worthy nappy.

Lately I've been "wearing" Luvs Size 6. Sure I can't fasten them, but I put them inside my undies, and I know when I can use it, or need to go to the bathroom. I only wear diapers at home, and at night.

I can't be the only one who loves the NorthShore Supremes. I don't know of any other diaper that wicks as well and, therefore, is a tremendous value. They fit (me) great, absorb a lot, and wick like crazy. It's also nice that the company is great to work with and that deliveries arrive, typically, the very next day. I don't know of any diaper that comes close in all of these categories.

-RMS

I've been using Abena M4s for quite some time as I think they are a good value for the money, and do a great job. Recently tho, I tried and am in love with some Rearz Inspires. They hold an amazing amount and swell like crazy. They are a bit more expensive but I got some on sale so bought a couple of cases. When I run out of the Rearz I have a couple of others that I'd like to try like Crinklz/BetterDrys, and maybe Tykables. Other wise I'll probably go back to the M4s.

Abena L4 ten months of the year. When it's ridiculously hot and humid I'll do a stint of Wellness, green, originals.

I wear Confidry 24/7 both night and day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back