Exposed diaper embarassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelmc

Little Girl trapped in a mans body ... let's play!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I had an embarassing situation a couple of days ago when i got out of bed answered the door half asleep for a parcel in just T-shirt and diaper and then realised:wallbash:.have you had a embarassing moment like that?:dunno:

Last edited:
if you went to the door looking as cute and young as your avatar ( lol) im sure the delivery person didnt mind too much.

luckily i have not had the same hsppen to me, im sure they would mind.

I've been caught several times having to answer the door to sign for a package when I was wearing my bib overalls and a diaper underneath.

ggreggy said:
if you went to the door looking as cute and young as your avatar ( lol) im sure the delivery person didnt mind too much.

luckily i have not had the same hsppen to me, im sure they would mind.

LOL i was alright untill my brain woke up and the realisation sunk in LOL

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
I've been caught several times having to answer the door to sign for a package when I was wearing my bib overalls and a diaper underneath.

OMG lol did you get any good reactions? my delivery guy showed none.

Not happened to me personally, however I'm pretty sure delivery people have seen it all. Probably along the lines of how most nurses and doctors won't really say anything, same for cashiers at the checkout. Remember delivery people deliver packages, sometimes packages can be torn open or even have whats in them written on the side. I'm sure they're mentally prepared for someone to come to the door in a less than 'normal' way. I wouldn't blame my mail person for wondering whats up with me. I mean hell I've ordered many things, clothes, ab/dl products, diapers, sex toys, some of these things either have said what they were or had some sort of tell on the package.

Not to mention packages regularly get scanned and xrayed and other things, don't be surprised what the mail/carrier knows about you :p

When I went to the hospital when I had a pain in my knee, I went to X rays and when I took off my jeans I was wearing Tena stylish underwear (those with printed purple dragonflies) and the nurse saw me on them and she left the X rays room and came back with her friend and told her: "Look at those panties!, Those we can wear them if we have any issues after pregnancy and also we can use them as disposable underwear at hospital or when traveling!. Oh boy, You look very sexy on them!."

I have answered the door in my night time nappy and plastic pants under my dressing gown and often wondered if anyone noticed.

I am pretty sure 2 summers ago I while wearing a bambino Bianco the neighbors saw the waist band due to my shirt riding up my back. It really wasn’t a big deal, I was over there house outside enjoying a nice summer afternoon, we were all sitting on chairs talking, I bent forward to grab my drink, right when I did it, I knew the one neighbor saw it, her conversation changed tones like she was trying to hide, it figure out something, that something was me wearing a diaper lol

My sister in law who lives next door brought over a plate of brownies for my wife and I the other night while I was wearing PJ pants and a t-shirt over my Dry 24/7. The crinkle was very noticeable. I'm not sure how she couldn't have heard it. I'm not sure that she hasn't seen my diapers before over the years when I've left them out accidentally or left the closet door open not knowing she would be in that room. But she's never said anything to me about them and if she's said something to my wife it hasn't been relayed to me.

I have stopped worrying about people seeing me in nappies. I wear them all the time. I don't flaunt them but no longer make any effort to hide them either. All my close friends and family know i wear nappies and am incontinent in any case.

I’m in the same leaky boat as ST50. I wear because I have genuine urge incontinence. Many people in medical situations have seen my diaper, and I’m sure that many others may have noted the top of my diaper in back if my shirt comes untucked. I no longer worry about it. It is what it is.

ST50 said:
I have stopped worrying about people seeing me in nappies. I wear them all the time. I don't flaunt them but no longer make any effort to hide them either. All my close friends and family know i wear nappies and am incontinent in any case.

Best way, i think!

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone who is close to me knows about my incontinence and that saves any embarassing moments and also makes for some good humour ie; my friend said "i need a change"he was on about somthing new but i put in "thats good cos im feeling a bit soggy" my friends were bad laughing as he was "HELL NO! "

- - - Updated - - -

My mate once said while we were driving long distance "i might need to borrow one of your nappies if we dont find a toilet soon" to which i replied "Borrow? are you going to return a soggy nappy to me? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Inconinmiss said:
I’m in the same leaky boat as ST50. I wear because I have genuine urge incontinence. Many people in medical situations have seen my diaper, and I’m sure that many others may have noted the top of my diaper in back if my shirt comes untucked. I no longer worry about it. It is what it is.
Best way realy , why worry. thanks for posting!

michaelmc said:
LOL i was alright untill my brain woke up and the realisation sunk in LOL

- - - Updated - - -

OMG lol did you get any good reactions? my delivery guy showed none.

I was sure I could detect "raised eyebrows"....sigh.

dogboy said:
I was sure I could detect "raised eyebrows"....sigh.
No he played it prity cool! lol
Expecting another delivery tomorrow so who knows lmao!

I don't think my delivery driver cares. We both live in the same mountains even talk about going ATV riding in the mountains. He doesn't know all the trails.

I recently was at a service desk while getting my car worked on. there were several people on line I decided to check the back of my top, and discovered that my top edge of my diaper, the "leakmaster tag" and the top of my PUL diaper cover were visible. I didn't panic but pulled my top down to cover it and finished my business there.

Lestat said:
I don't think my delivery driver cares. We both live in the same mountains even talk about going ATV riding in the mountains. He doesn't know all the trails.

How often do you get a Deliverence? lol
Sorry bad joke!

- - - Updated - - -

wouldnt it be cool if the delivery guy said "i use that brand myself".

A bad joke is like a bad fart.you wanted it out but everyone eles is desgusted, lol

Thanks for your reply to this thread!

- - - Updated - - -

alwayz said:
I recently was at a service desk while getting my car worked on. there were several people on line I decided to check the back of my top, and discovered that my top edge of my diaper, the "leakmaster tag" and the top of my PUL diaper cover were visible. I didn't panic but pulled my top down to cover it and finished my business there.

I think we all have that reveal happen, and we all hate it but thats life stay calm and cary on thats all we can do!.
Thanks for your post!

michaelmc said:
No he played it prity cool! lol
Expecting another delivery tomorrow so who knows lmao!

so how did it go?

ggreggy said:
so how did it go?

Didnt arrive as expected but then it is good friday a bank holiday here, i forgot went shopping but no shops open!

I suppose the only time someone has ever seen me in my nappy (that I know of) was when I was changing in a disabled toilet. The door wasn't locked, but I thought it was, thats another story.

As for delivery guys/girls, I am sure they really couldnt careless what they see or deliver. Im sure they have seen many things in their time and all they really want to do is get rid of your parcel/package so they get their pay at the end of the day. So I think you are safe there :)

As for people that would see me wearing for example out and about in stores doing my shopping etc reaching up to the top shelf to get something, I really dont care either. I dont know them and they dont know me, as far as they are concerned I expect they would think I have a medical problem or something? I never go out of my way to expose my nappy, but I am certain its happened when I havent realised. The other day for example, I was in Macys buying some new shoes, when sat down and bent over to put them on my feet to try on, I had a feel behind me and the nappy was showing about in half an inch, but the chair back was a fully covered one, so I didnt worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back