New purple edition of Always Discreet Boutique pull-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that color of purple but sometimes the artwork color and the 'real' color don't match very well. We will just have to wait for these to be stocked.

I had some information a while ago that said the Boutique line was made using the Pampers mesh, it appeared to be legit on the /r/ABDL subreddit.

I wonder if these will be the same.

Themanswifesman said:
I had some information a while ago that said the Boutique line was made using the Pampers mesh, it appeared to be legit on the /r/ABDL subreddit.

I wonder if these will be the same.

I'd bet they would be, since I doubt this is anything more than a new color/new prints. Still, P&G managed to make Boutique even cuter, and I can't wait to see the new prints in stores.

To me the pics shown on the website looks the same as the ones I've been wearing since
they came out here in the US.

Interesting and pretty. I wear AD and the only ones I can find are all white with a blue/purple ribbon with a bow in the front. Love to have something more colorful.

sotexasDL said:
Interesting and pretty. I wear AD and the only ones I can find are all white with a blue/purple ribbon with a bow in the front. Love to have something more colorful.

I will try to find them in store (no luck so far) and upload pictures of them.

- - - Updated - - -

oleman72 said:
To me the pics shown on the website looks the same as the ones I've been wearing since
they came out here in the US.

Do you find the purple ones in the US?
The website seems not to be entirely updated with the new version. Only the package is updated, the pictures of the pants themselves still show the traditional Boutique pull-ups.

Mickael75 said:
The whole website got updated indeed!
I couldn't see them in stores or on Amazon yet unfortunately (in France).

I see that the original peach-colored Boutiques now come in XL size, though I find it odd that the purple ones don't. Not that it matters much to me (I fit just fine in S/M), just something I noticed.

I had previously posted about having some of the white ADs and love them. I happened to be at the local store the other day and noticed they had the peach Boutiques in stock. They looked so cute I had to buy a pack to try. Can't wait to see how they do.

Is there any functional difference besides the design between the boutiques and the regular ones?

There manufactured differently.
The boutique is the absorbent section of a pampers pull up, mated to a tube of stretchy material.
The normal always is more traditional with a standard rectangle core and the frilly waist with little bands of elastic through it.

Hm. I'm not fond of the black printing on them. :| I do like the colors, but not all the dark printing.

HappyNappin said:
There manufactured differently.
The boutique is the absorbent section of a pampers pull up, mated to a tube of stretchy material.
The normal always is more traditional with a standard rectangle core and the frilly waist with little bands of elastic through it.

So which one is more absorbent then?

No idea, the normal white one comes in 3 absorbencies, normal, plus and super while boutique only comes in plus, but has a more advanced pad design with sap tubes to wick moisture around.

To make things even more confusing, the US version of the Always Discreet only comes in two different absorbencies, moderate and maximum. The boutiques meanwhile all seem to be labeled as "maximum".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back