Has your AB/Little side pushed other interests away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Do you stay true to things you used to like and still do them, or are there any things that have become less important and got pushed away over time?

I watch my TV Shows, Anime, and play my video games all while being able to enjoy regressing yo a certain point.

If I ever went 100% I would still want to maintain enjoying these things at times while regressing fully and without anything too adult which would serve as an interruption to an authentic feeling experience.

But I wouldn't go to 100% by myself either.

I have almost no interest in TV or DVDs anymore, I prefer being little and/or writing/reading about abdl etc. But I write and read other stuff too. I used to watch TV/DVDs a lot. My AB/little side hasn’t stopped me from going for walks etc healthy, depression does it effectively. At the moment writing, reading and ABDL/littleness are the only things I’m interested in. I’m happy I’m able to enjoy something.

Nope. I still have a "massive" interest in MGG. <3 I don't really do a lot of age play tbh, so maybe it's harder for me to lose interest.

Nope, heck sometimes I mix the two and it works out great!

Like playing your favorite video game padded and with a paci in your mouth.

Sometimes I wanna be fully little, sometimes I wanna be big, sometimes I mix it up, all good all fun. I guess it varies from person to person.

I mix them to an extent. Thankfully i was stubburn enough to have survived always sucking my thumb openly in the house till 14 so i have a pretty accurate age meter. I still find myself having to remind myself the age limit cuz warm and fuzzies go away when the adult in me is triggered. Plus i smoke and drink.... Sigh..

I have also integrared my adult and baby sides. Always diapered in a crinklz while adulting at work. Drink alcohol from a baby bottle. And so on.

I have mixed them together in ways and love watching video's while diapered and sucking on my passi (like I am now)

90% of my interests are little oriented anyway. There are a couple of exceptions of course, I watch the Walking Dead with my hubby and I like Supernatural, I'm also a History nerd so I have a membership to the Great Courses Unlimited that gives you access to all sorts of college course lectures. However doing that less than I used to. However more often than not I'm playing, coloring, doing arts and crafts.

I'm gonna have to say no on this one, if anything being an AB has helped me to better prioritize and to make sure I have balance in my life.

While I like being a baby regularly, I still realize I have an adult side and that side has interests that I also need to satisfy i.e. watching movies, hanging out with friends, drawing, hiking etc. In fact, I usually set aside time for myself to be a baby and time for myself to do the big boy things that I love. I also set aside a chunk of cash each month for AB related items and another chunk for miscellaneous entertainments. At times, I would also say that being a baby has attained a level of normalcy for me, so much so that I can be a baby or in AB mode and still enjoy some of my other hobbies at the same time.

So, no being an AB has not compromised my other interests/responsibilities, if anything being an AB has helped me bring balance into my life. I now set aside time for both my baby time and my adult time and I lead a more varied and relaxed lifestyle as a result.

If anyone practices AB and finds that it is severely impacting their adult interests, hobbies and responsibilities in a negative way, then they are doing it wrong, they need to step back for a bit, soul search and find a sense of balance or a happy medium... just my opinion.

I wouldn't say that I push other things aside to make room for my little side. I do have a pretty busy life between work family and my volunteer work.
I do sometimes combine things by wearing a nappy and plastic pants under my normal clothing. It's not the same as feeling little but is very comforting to me.
Seeing as I often wear pink plastic pants I always make sure I am not revealing anything.. lol.

Well, there are some things I'm simply incapable of doing due to disability, but as to whether specifically developing an interest in ABDL/Little stuff has pushed things away? Not really, I mean, my entire generation stays fixated on my childhood already so it's not like being super into Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles exactly puts anyone off. When they find out I still watch the new seasons of both of those things they're a little off put, or that I enjoy The Lion Guard, but eh, I'm already immediately pegged as nerd, so I basically actively pursuit my same interests inside and outside of Little Space anyway. Though, when I get too deep you might catch me engaging in the occasional thumb sucking, but I figure people just chalk that up to me being weird, lol.

I would say my little side and adult life are pretty balanced. I stay pretty busy between being a full time student and my social life, but when I have the time, I will watch tv with a paci and cuddle my stuffies, or I will drink wine out of a bottle. I'm also able to switch pretty easily, so sometimes I will watch an episode of one of my little shows, then switch over to adult tv for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back