PAW Patrol Pull Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesisdipered

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Looks like Wal-Mart has replaced the Madagascar prints with the recent revamp of their Parents Choice brand and to my surprise, PAW Patrol are the new prints on them. Walmart's UK equivalent ASDA also did prints as a limited edition so I'm not too surprised tbh. As these are brand new there's not much info i can find about them.

- - - Updated - - -

are there any pics?

Welp.

These are the things that will finally convince The Little Pull-Ups Prince to buy generic training pants.

Does anyone know how much the parent's choice training pants stretch?

Also Do we think each size has a different print or they would be the same? I need to figure that out before I possibly waste money. It’s bad enough they don’t sell the bags in the stores but I’d rather not buy all the sizes to find out they are all the same and I feel like it’s wrong opening the boxes in the store to look.

This is not my Flickr but here are pics!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96669951@N02/40168313955/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/96669951@N02/41018409942/in/photostream/

Last edited:
I still doubt they would fit a
30 inch waist....

Those are my pictures :p was gonna put them here but as a new member i can't attach just yet. But thanks for putting the links

milesisdipered said:
Those are my pictures :p was gonna put them here but as a new member i can't attach just yet. But thanks for putting the links
Oh! Thank you for finding them! I didn’t see them in the diaper section on walmart’s website.

As most people are likely larger than the intended target audience.. What are the measurements for these?
Assuming the waist measurements will likely rest on the hips instead..
How is the waist size unstretched, slightly stretched and wow that's a lot of stretch? Also how much is the length/rise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back