Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I know this will never happen, but do you know how the world would look if all toilets were banned and toilet training no longer exists (meaning everyone wears diapers)? I can see diaper companies instantly becoming one of the biggest industries in the world and the public restrooms would have to be replaced with diaper changing stations for everyone, not just babies. What do you think?

sure would force someone to come up with a way to dispose of them disposables or there would be a lot of cloth being used.

As you said, there is no way this would come about but...it is a question that has come up before.

To me, the best thing about the banning of toilets and the likely universal need for diapers would be that diapers and diaper wearing would become so common-place that no one would question my use of diapers.

Some of the 'thrill' I get from diapers is from the fact that diapers are considered a no-no for someone like me and if diapers become common-place, this would no longer be true.

I think I would smell more of my coworkers than I want. Could be humorous: "Whoa! What did you have for dinner last night!" I think that anyway when I go into a restroom and smell where someone got their moneys worth.

A required industry that big and necessary would likely be heavily regulated, probably even subsidized. And with the increased waste I imagine there would be a dedicated disposal and recycling system in place too.

Well... We would definetly still need restrooms for changing...

autinico said:
Well... We would definetly still need restrooms for changing...

Just without toilets.

bigtoddler96 said:
Just without toilets.

I think we would invent some really creative changing tables ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back