UltraStretch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got my order of Bambino Blanco UltraStretch, on Friday. I usually wear only at work. So I wore one yesterday, and I'm wearing another, today. I having just a little trouble getting the tabs (tapes-kind of) set right. But the capacity- oh wow. I only got three small wetting in, yesterday. So, when I got home, before my shower, I used some water to add to it. Holy cow.

When you do get the tapes just right, make sure to try and memorize where they are in relation to the rest if the diaper. That way, the next time you put it on just put the tapes in that exact same spot. No more worrying about getting a good fit, it will be almost automatic.

at least with the velcro they're easy to move around and can be moved many times till you figure it out

Slomo said:
When you do get the tapes just right, make sure to try and memorize where they are in relation to the rest if the diaper. That way, the next time you put it on just put the tapes in that exact same spot. No more worrying about getting a good fit, it will be almost automatic.

unless you have a variety of diapers you wear, or have a bad memory... or like me, both! :p

bambinod said:
at least with the velcro they're easy to move around and can be moved many times till you figure it out
unless you have a variety of diapers you wear, or have a bad memory... or like me, both! :p

Excactly why I love velcro tabs on diapers.

The only Velcro tabs I have used were on a trial version of north shore. They are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back